Big Bang Theory Challenge

Options
Hello All, I noticed on that a whole bunch of us love BBT and it gave me an idea. I realize it is a little early but I wanted to gauge everyone's interest in doing a challenge. I thought to start off we could do crunches during all the commercials while BBT is on. It seemed funny to think that a WHOLE BUNCH of people would be doing the same thing at the same time!! Anyway lets see what kind of response we get for this. I will post a reminder closer to the actual BBT Day!!

Replies

• she_elf
    she_elf Posts: 108
    Options
    I would love to do this, but BBT doesn't air in the country in which I am currently living. :( Maybe I could watch it online and pause it during the commercial breaks for like 3 minutes to get in on the challenge action.
  • Changinghabits68
    Changinghabits68 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I love love BBT! Sit ups I can do, sign me up!
  • Dauntlessness
    Dauntlessness Posts: 1,489 Member
    Options
    Its on :)
  • caramkoala
    caramkoala Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    It's on for 2 hours a day here!

I am in!

Rock hard abs, see you next week!
  • Deirdre_R
    Deirdre_R Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Yes that sounds like fun! It's on four or five times a day here. I usually watch a couple of episodes a day - that's a lot of crunches!
  • dontwantausername1
    dontwantausername1 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Hello All, I noticed on that a whole bunch of us love BBT and it gave me an idea. I realize it is a little early but I wanted to gauge everyone's interest in doing a challenge. I thought to start off we could do crunches during all the commercials while BBT is on. It seemed funny to think that a WHOLE BUNCH of people would be doing the same thing at the same time!! Anyway lets see what kind of response we get for this. I will post a reminder closer to the actual BBT Day!!

Love BBT and I love this idea! Count me in!
  • Megdonald1
    Megdonald1 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Glad to see so many people will join me for this!! Can't wait to get started!!
  • itgeekwoman
    itgeekwoman Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    My husband grinned when I told him about this. There's a channel with BBT marathon. Sometimes he's so frustrating.
  • vickijank
    vickijank Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Sounds like fun!
  • dietaddict
    Options
    I'm in. Maybe this will help me cut down on my TV watching too; I have been known to do anything to avoid exercising ;)
  • brandimacleod
    brandimacleod Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    Ooooh! Add me! I love that show and it will give me an excuse to schedule some tv time!
  • Megdonald1
    Megdonald1 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    How did everyone do??
  • boyslie72487
    boyslie72487 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    is it too late to join? i love BBT!
  • kardsharp
    kardsharp Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    Can Sheldon even do a situp?
  • EmCarroll1990
    EmCarroll1990 Posts: 2,849 Member
    Options
    I'm in, but I don't know what days the new ones are on, I just watch them whenever they're on T.V.
  • Laurayinz
    Laurayinz Posts: 923 Member
    Options
    I record it and watch it after the kids are in bed (if I"m lucky enough to get to watch it the same day), and I skip over the commercials. :ohwell:
  • Tari_D
    Tari_D Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    That's a great idea! When I go to the gym and there's no one there I stick BBT on - it keeps me distracted while my legs are burning away at the cycling machine!
  • elm57
    elm57 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I just saw this. I'll have to join in next week.
  • LoriBarefoot
    LoriBarefoot Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Can Sheldon even do a situp?

Of course he can do a situp! He's Dr. Sheldon Cooper. He can do any mindless task that the average human body can accomplish simply by making the arbitrary decision to arouse oneself from their bed every morning.

Although, he probably would not demonstrate. He's a physicist for crying out loud. haha
  • kardsharp
    kardsharp Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    [/quote]

Of course he can do a situp! He's Dr. Sheldon Cooper. He can do any mindless task that the average human body can accomplish simply by making the arbitrary decision to arouse oneself from their bed every morning.

Although, he probably would not demonstrate. He's a physicist for crying out loud. haha
    [/quote]

Of course, how silly of me. LOL