i can't believe I just...

Options
kbop
kbop Posts: 21 Member
passed up a brownie in the break room!!! There was only one left. I'll admit it - my first reaction was "It's mine!" But I left that little calorie bomb for someone else! I can't remember the last time I've done that! Yay!

Replies

• kbop
    kbop Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    passed up a brownie in the break room!!! There was only one left. I'll admit it - my first reaction was "It's mine!" But I left that little calorie bomb for someone else! I can't remember the last time I've done that! Yay!
  • AwMyLoLo
    AwMyLoLo Posts: 1,571 Member
    Options
    Great job! I passed up desert at The Cheesecake Factory AND ordered my meal with grilled chicken instead of the breaded fried chicken that would have come with it. When the meal came, I immediately split it in half on my plate and actually ate less than half of it!
  • Bug263
    Bug263 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    hhheeeyyy, way to go, chocolate...yummy! that definitely says a lot, good job!!:drinker:
  • carmenkeli
    carmenkeli Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Willpower is the secret key! Good job!
  • happyhubbard
    Options
    Great will power! I have to stop reading these forums...I just get more hungry!:laugh:
  • Michellekalei
    Options
    Way to go!! Calerie Bomb... I love that!!:laugh:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    way to go, that is just awesome. keep up the great work.
  • rachmj526
    rachmj526 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    awesome! It feels so great when you can do something like that! :drinker:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!