If you want to eat that cookie, just look at this...

Options
So true. Copy/paste the link and then you can see the picture. :)

http://swissdutchess.deviantart.com/art/for-motivation-117791271

Replies

• swissdutchess
    Options
    So true. Copy/paste the link and then you can see the picture. :)

http://swissdutchess.deviantart.com/art/for-motivation-117791271
  • jackeh
    jackeh Posts: 1,515 Member
    Options
    thinktwice-1.jpg

is that it?
  • swissdutchess
    Options
    Yeah, that's it!
  • ivykivy
    ivykivy Posts: 2,970 Member
    Options
    So you're saying I should eat the cookie on the treadmill?:smile: My favorite cookies were on sale last night. I bypassed them.
  • pipinana
    pipinana Posts: 2,356 Member
    Options
    ouch
  • happyhubbard
    Options
    When I get to heaven, I have a bone to pick with God. :laugh: Why does everything that tastes so good, require so much work?! Great visual...I guess:grumble:
  • tayner
    tayner Posts: 372
    Options
    sometimes i think that piece of chocolate cake would be worth 2.5 miles! i have been good though :happy:
  • writer4him
    writer4him Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Ok, I have to confess....Most days, I exercise only with the motivation that I am earning one of the things in that picture! So, I have to say, YES IT IS WORTH IT!!! I need my cookies! Ha ha!
  • ericajewel
    Options
    Ok, I have to confess....Most days, I exercise only with the motivation that I am earning one of the things in that picture! So, I have to say, YES IT IS WORTH IT!!! I need my cookies! Ha ha!

I am right there with you! I am definitely making better choices but every now and then, I just get to wanting something good! I dont wanna live my life without some of the good stuff! but I can still be healthy! as long as I keep myself in check!
  • Heather125
    Heather125 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    eating that cookie right now worked 1 1/2 hours at the gym for it:bigsmile:
  • Tyravis
    Tyravis Posts: 37
    Options
    The way i look at it is if i don't eat the hole batch of cookies or cake.As for the rest of those items its OK to cheat ten percent of the time and diet ninety percent of the time.Its all in the head and gaining control is the key.It's not the cookie that will kill you it's the amount of cookies.:laugh: