I know this isn't craigslist BUT

secrets_out
secrets_out Posts: 684 Member
I have 3 AMAZING air guitars I am thinking of parting with...I'm taking offers. What is something that would be hard for you to part with?

Replies

• engineman312
    engineman312 Posts: 3,450 Member
    i've been trying to sell this bridge i have for months. no takers yet.
  • surfrgrl1
    surfrgrl1 Posts: 1,464 Member
    Secret to Success Miracle weight loss product, for just $99.95 plus a low fee of $1M shipping and handling.

Then each month, you will receive a monthly supply of Secret to Success, for just $49.95 + $1M shipping and handling fee . If you should want to discontinue, you may return the product, for a full refund minus the $1M shipping and handling fee.

:tongue:
  • secrets_out
    secrets_out Posts: 684 Member
    Secret to Success Miracle weight loss product, for just $99.95 plus a low fee of $1M shipping and handling.

Then each month, you will receive a monthly supply of Secret to Success, for just $49.95 + $1M shipping and handling fee . If you should want to discontinue, you may return the product, for a full refund minus the $1M shipping and handling fee.

This sounds great but I think if you were to add "ology" to the end you would have a much higer bring in :)
  • MassiveDelta
    MassiveDelta Posts: 3,271 Member
    i've been trying to sell this bridge i have for months. no takers yet.

Hey Im interested in the bridge. Would you be willing to trade for my Oceanside bungalo In St Paul Minnesota?
  • HorrorChix89
    HorrorChix89 Posts: 1,229 Member

that just made me cry
  • Secret to Success Miracle weight loss product, for just $99.95 plus a low fee of $1M shipping and handling.

This sounds great but I think if you were to add "ology" to the end you would have a much higer bring in :)

lmao at adding "ology" at the end!!! Would have to up the price too!!
  • Jipples
    Jipples Posts: 650 Member
    I have 3 AMAZING air guitars I am thinking of parting with...I'm taking offers. What is something that would be hard for you to part with?

Hmmmm......how much you asking for them?
  • cherbapp
    cherbapp Posts: 322
    I actually have my ENTIRE SCRAP ROOM on craigslist...have had a number of interested people but I really don't want to sell. I LOVE looking at it...the things make me happy...lol...and I like that no one else has anything like it. But seriously I could have so much more fun with that $ that's sitting there not being used.

I know I will cry when it goes. Until I bring the $ to the bank. LOL
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    I have a large supply of cheese I brought back from the moon. It's more than my family can eat so I'm going to sell some of it. Just $19.99 a pound.
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member

LOL! Thanks for the good laugh. Reminds me of a fun time at my first "real" job. We were having our company Christmas party and my friend and I made up posters that an Air Guitarist who we named Chet Allenwerg was going to be our entertainment for the night and that there was also going to be a special performance by Bergendina Helpenschlimen on the Air Recorder. You WOULD NOT believe how many people asked us about it.
  • leomom72
    leomom72 Posts: 1,797 Member
    i have a solid gold treehouse thats in the way..i will take best offer for it
    **note amount of gold varies from what seller explains, and tree is full of termites**
  • erxkeel
    erxkeel Posts: 553 Member
    Mmmm cheeze.
  • lor007
    lor007 Posts: 884 Member
    I have some oceanfront property in Arizona.
  • Amy911Gray
    Amy911Gray Posts: 685 Member
    I'm trying to talk my husband into selling one or more of his farms....
  • okinmaine
    okinmaine Posts: 101 Member
    Large piles of cat fur balls....Not the gross coughed up kind either! These are fresh, fuzzy and collected daily. Would make a great scarf or hat. Pictures available upon request. $100 an ounce.
  • jlzrdking
    jlzrdking Posts: 501 Member

Are the cases included?
  • Scott613
    Scott613 Posts: 2,317 Member
    This stuff it's like crack!
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQbvg09jAooakJ3ux-chpGj5Nz3YfKOLsEz7JAkjJUNkTn-kZYd35NT2qH-
  • Queen_Christine
    Queen_Christine Posts: 342 Member
    I have a very nice , little brick house to sell! it's a good deal!
  • spiritcrusher
    spiritcrusher Posts: 326 Member
    notsureifsrs
  • I have a brilliant money making idea. send me $1 and I'll tell you how