Seriously?!

2»

Replies

• jaceface87
    jaceface87 Posts: 35 Member
    and update on the inches...some areas I've increased inches :( and total loss is only 2 inches if I stretch it. I dont understand :(
  • piccolarj
    piccolarj Posts: 488 Member
    I agree that you are probably not eating enough. With only 35 pounds to lose set your goal to only lose 1/2 pound a week instead of 2pounds (I'm just guessing that's what it's set at since MFP gave you 1200 calores) and then eat your exercise calories. Have a couple days out of the month where you eat at least at maint. calories to keep thing revved up. 1300 calories is really low if you are working out most days of the week.
  • funkycamper
    funkycamper Posts: 998 Member
    and update on the inches...some areas I've increased inches :( and total loss is only 2 inches if I stretch it. I dont understand :(

Where all do you measure? I thought I wasn't losing inches either until I realized that my pants legs were ridiculously loose from mid-thigh down, all my sleeves were hanging baggy on my arms, collars getting too big. My first inches lost were my legs (again, just mid-thigh down), arms and neck. Not where I wanted to lose inches from, that's for sure. But eventually I also noticed inches lost from my back and bust, then midriff, then waist, then hips and thighs.

Anyway, you might be shrinking more than you think.