30 Day Shred - Level 1, Day 1

Options
Hi, everyone. Finally took the plunge and did my first day of 30 Day Shred. I was going to wait until tomorrow and then decided was yesterday's tomorrow and I didn't want to make any more excuses.

Now, I was able to make it through just until the very end when we were supposed to the cross-legged sit ups. Did most of them, but couldn't finish the last 5 or so. Very glad I decided to start today. Am looking forward to tomorrow. After reading a lot of the posts on here I was afraid I wouldn't be able to get through it, but I did and I FEEL GREAT!!!!!!! Anyone who doubts they can do the whole thing, go ahead and give it a try. You might surprise yourself. I know I sure did!!!!!

Replies

• porffor
    porffor Posts: 1,212 Member
    Options
    Well done for ceasing the day! And for doing so well!!

I am hoping to pick this up soon and get started!!

Hope you continue to enjoy it and see great results.
  • PollyJags
    Options
    A few days ago, I started the 30 day shred on Feb 1. On Jan 30, I started jazzercise classes 3 x/week. I am enjoying every minute of it. Already I feel great & it's only been a week!
  • INSANITY43
    Options
    I started 30 Day Shred on Thursday 2/2. Did the 60 day INSANITY program last year at this time.....Continued doing a combination of Insanity or Bob Harper or just running outside in the summer months. Purchased TURBOFIRE in November and have been doing those workouts 5-6 times per week (though not actually doing it according to the "program" - love the workouts though) ... with some handweights thrown in PLUS I just completed 6,100 squats of the 100 squats for 100 day challenge. Now I'm not saying all of this to brag but to say ...... 30 Day Shred Level 1 worked some muscles that all those other workouts must have missed.....was surprised at the soreness and tenderness!!!! Very impressed with this workout! Just goes to prove that the "muscle memory" thing must be true and we have to keep switching it up!
  • DebN38
    DebN38 Posts: 29
    Options
    Impressive workouts Insanity43!
    I started the 30-day shred on Jan 31 so I will be doing Day 5, Level 1 today. It's certainly not a walk in the park! I started noticing a little more endurance yesterday on day 4 so I'll see what the rest of Level 1 brings.
    Good luck everyone!
  • bethdris
    bethdris Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    Good job..I got to day 4, and my back couldn't take anymore....I can't have a repeat back injury, so Im looking for something more low key.
  • DebN38
    DebN38 Posts: 29
    Options
    Day 6 - Level 1. I had so much more endurance today and feeling great!