hey teachers - you'll love this!

Options
LuckyLeprechaun
LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
my school often has visitors, members of the press, etc. who come to see what we're doing to make the kids so successful, try to dig up dirt, whatever.

we had a reporter in this morning, and one of my kids happened to be in the front office, signing in to go to the bathroom. the principal asked him to come into her office for a minute, she wanted him to speak to the reporter. He came in, answered all of the reporter's questions, then he asked if he could go back to class, because "I'm missing instructional time." !!!!!!!!!! LOL My principal said he was kinda mad when he said it, like he was offended that the reporter had kept him so long....:sad: :sad: :sad:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

we think they aren't listening, then they say something like this... OMG

Replies

• LuckyLeprechaun
    Options
    my school often has visitors, members of the press, etc. who come to see what we're doing to make the kids so successful, try to dig up dirt, whatever.

we had a reporter in this morning, and one of my kids happened to be in the front office, signing in to go to the bathroom. the principal asked him to come into her office for a minute, she wanted him to speak to the reporter. He came in, answered all of the reporter's questions, then he asked if he could go back to class, because "I'm missing instructional time." !!!!!!!!!! LOL My principal said he was kinda mad when he said it, like he was offended that the reporter had kept him so long....:sad: :sad: :sad:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

we think they aren't listening, then they say something like this... OMG
  • kbop
    kbop Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    OMG!!! That's great! What grade do you teach? I'm a HS Spanish teacher.
  • mandyc1108
    mandyc1108 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    That's awesome. Kids are so much more preceptive than we give them credit for. :wink:
  • happyhubbard
    Options
    LOL! That IS funny! I had a student who was asking her mother to re-state the learning objectives while they were playing "school". They can be so cute! (I wish mine were being cute today:grumble: )
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    Options
    7th grade. we arer self-contained, so I teach all topics:bigsmile:

Our school is considered to be controversial because we are very strict, so this reporter was here to try and get the dirt. the worst thing he was able to see was one of my kids sitting on the floor (he didn't do his homework last night) :yawn: