I have been here for.................

Options
MOMOFTWO29
MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
3 months as of today. I joined this site on December 31, 2008, weighing in at 292 pounds, the most I have ever weighed in my whole life, and way too much for someone who is 5'1 1/2". I didn't officially start logging my food or exercising or watching what I eat until January 1, 2009, so as of today I have been on this lifestyle change for 3 months and I am so proud of myself and just had to toot my own horn. I have tried diets and other stuff but only stayed on them for no more than 3 weeks, so this is not a diet, diets don't work. This site works, and I am glad that a friend told me about it. I now weigh 259.2, I don't remember the last time I have seen that number. :flowerforyou:

Replies

• MOMOFTWO29
    Options
    3 months as of today. I joined this site on December 31, 2008, weighing in at 292 pounds, the most I have ever weighed in my whole life, and way too much for someone who is 5'1 1/2". I didn't officially start logging my food or exercising or watching what I eat until January 1, 2009, so as of today I have been on this lifestyle change for 3 months and I am so proud of myself and just had to toot my own horn. I have tried diets and other stuff but only stayed on them for no more than 3 weeks, so this is not a diet, diets don't work. This site works, and I am glad that a friend told me about it. I now weigh 259.2, I don't remember the last time I have seen that number. :flowerforyou:
  • kimber607
    kimber607 Posts: 7,128 Member
    Options
    GREAT JOB and keep up the fantastic work!

Kim
  • altazin0907
    altazin0907 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    :drinker: GREAT JOB!
  • dimplzz
    dimplzz Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    Great job!! :flowerforyou:
  • megbar1979
    megbar1979 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    That's AWESOME! Way to go!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    Options
    GREAT JOB and keep up the fantastic work!

Kim

thanks and I will keep up the work to meet my goal.
  • LosingIt4good
    LosingIt4good Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    Wonderful job! You have every right to toot your horn!!

Keep up the progress... lets see what another 3 months brings us both :wink:
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options
    Laura, I am so proud of you! You are doing an amazing job & are one of the sweetest people on MFP. Congratulations!

:flowerforyou:

LOVE the new pic, btw! You look so happy!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    Options
    That's AWESOME! Way to go!

thank you.
  • schoonmp
    schoonmp Posts: 175
    Options
    :drinker: GREAT JOB!

Great job to you with the 45-pound weight loss. That is awsome.

P
  • awestfall
    awestfall Posts: 1,774 Member
    Options
    AWESOME WORK GIRLFRIEND!! See I told you we will achieve weight loss success together and we are doing it .Keep up the great work you look amazing.:flowerforyou:
  • rachmj526
    rachmj526 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I am so happy for you and you definitely deserve to toot your horn!

You have done an incredible job with your lifestyle change, and I know that you will succeed in your journey! And I always love seeing your new pictures...even though they're mostly just your face. Your face is thinning out and you just look SO happy! :happy:

So...congratulations on your success thus far!

• MOMOFTWO29
    Options
    Wonderful job! You have every right to toot your horn!!

Keep up the progress... lets see what another 3 months brings us both :wink:

thank you so much. I can't wait to see what the next 3 months brings to both of us. You are doing so awesome. :flowerforyou:
  • happyhubbard
    Options
    Well, allow me to toot your horn for you....WHAAA WHAAAAAAAA! VERY good job:wink: Keep it up- you inspire me!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    Options
    Laura, I am so proud of you! You are doing an amazing job & are one of the sweetest people on MFP. Congratulations!

LOVE the new pic, btw! You look so happy!

awwwww, thank you so much. I am very happy and if I am this happy now I can't wait till I make it to my goal weight. I will probably run outside screaming I did it and have the neighbors think I am a crazy nut, LOL.
  • MOMOFTWO29
    Options
    AWESOME WORK GIRLFRIEND!! See I told you we will achieve weight loss success together and we are doing it .Keep up the great work you look amazing.:flowerforyou:

awww, girl you are so sweet. yes we are doing it and I am not going to stop until I reach my goal weight. thank you.
  • mutsey
    mutsey Posts: 11
    Options
    Congrats on your success!!!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    Options
    I am so happy for you and you definitely deserve to toot your horn!

You have done an incredible job with your lifestyle change, and I know that you will succeed in your journey! And I always love seeing your new pictures...even though they're mostly just your face. Your face is thinning out and you just look SO happy! :happy:

So...congratulations on your success thus far!

thank you so much, I will have to get my hubby to take some new pics of me with my digital camera, I usually just take the pics with my webcam. thank you so much for your comments about my pics. I am so happy. the happiest I have been in a long, long time.
  • MOMOFTWO29
    Options
    Well, allow me to toot your horn for you....WHAAA WHAAAAAAAA! VERY good job:wink: Keep it up- you inspire me!

thank you so much. :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    Options
    Congrats on your success!!!

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!