Im new to here :) and its AWSOME!

I started using my fitness pal because my friend recommended me.................i think its such an awsome tool as i get to know what healthy foods i eat and the unhealthy foods i eat.....seeing what i eat daily makes me so guilty!!!! i now aim to eat healthily......combined with Zumba fitness and im sure ill be able to shed some pounds in no time......im not really motivated and normally give up on my diets and excercises soon....but this time i am going to make an effort to get down from being a size 16 to atleast a size 12.........fingers crossed xx good luck to all xxx

Replies

• sheerjay
    sheerjay Posts: 97 Member
    Great attitude, stick with it....slow and stead wins the race.

Feel free to add me, friends and support always help you stick with something longer term :)
  • Thanks Sheerjay :) i really do need lot of motivation....but im so determined this time and wont give up! :) xx
  • hi im new to myfitnesspal im doin ok 3lbs so far i really like it cos u can track wat ur eaing its good.x we will all get there in the end,xx
  • hey hun, ye im finding it so awsome too :) yep fingers crossed...i increased my Zumba work out intesity today and started drinking green tea so ye hoping for a good result :) xx
  • Ydrgn
    Ydrgn Posts: 18 Member
    jaja wat are u my twin? Im was a size 16 trying to get back to a size 12, and since i have been logging every day on mfp i have seen the most progress ever. i have always gained weight, never lost any and saw losing it as so daunting, but with this site i have gained hope. i have lost 12 lbs in almost two months so it is possible. Take it from an eternal couch potatoe, the journey is tough but oh so worth it. I am more inspired than ever and hopeful that I will reach my goal for my bff's wedding in june. Good luck and feel free to add me :0)