Fitness Kinect Games

Options
I want more variety in my workout.. I'm doing the same thing everyday and am getting annoyed! Does anyone recommend any fitness games??

Replies

• heather7131
    Options
    I've got Zumba for my Kinnect. I enjoy it.
  • Newnipper
    Options
    Zumba and EAS Personal trainer for Kinnect
  • PANZERIA
    PANZERIA Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    OMG the zumba is SO MUCH FUN!!!!!!!!!!! Also, it's surprising, but if you get Kinect Sports and play on the high intensity settings with volleyball, it's a real workout, lol. Even some of the goaltending stuff in soccer gets pretty intense.
  • Marks281172
    Marks281172 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Im a massive fan of Fitness Evolved 2012, especially boot camp. A few of my MFP friends say good things about Biggest Loser so i have that on the way also. I have UFC Trainer but i think you really need a LOT of room for that, we have a fairly big lounge but it still struggles to register certrain moves for me. Aside from that tho its another solid workout and the pad/bag work is really good.

My Fiance has started using the cardio mode in Dance Central 2, that looks good as well if you prefer to dance than do more circuit type stuff. There are dance classes in FE12 also.

Hope that helps a bit :)
  • ahealthy4u
    ahealthy4u Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    My favorite is Golds Gym on the WII that is the best one I have found that I really like for the WII I hear Dance Fit is pretty good as well. Good luck to you
  • Molly182
    Molly182 Posts: 406
    Options
    I have the EA sports Active 2 game. Honestly I don't really play it. I like it, but I'd much rather use Kinect as just a way to get moving then as actual fitness. I love Dance Central 2, and it can get your heart rate up. It's fun
  • Molly182
    Molly182 Posts: 406
    Options
    the new addidas micoach looks pretty nifty! It's $80 though. It comes out March 31
  • BaDaSsBrUnEtTe
    BaDaSsBrUnEtTe Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    I was thinking the same thing. I was wondering what fitness games for the kinect are any good.
  • JenniferDLP
    JenniferDLP Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    well, after our shred, we"ll have to find something else we can do together to keep me motivated!!
    I was thinking the same thing. I was wondering what fitness games for the kinect are any good.
  • Troi2012
    Options
    Biggest Loser Ultimate Workout, UFC Trainer if you are hard core, and Just Dance
  • gone2facebookprint
    gone2facebookprint Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Please add me if you have online kinect gameplay I need more online friends Print usmc