OMG!! I DID IT!!! 32 months/ 301 lbs. Lost!! (Pics)

Options

Replies

• westnancy
    westnancy Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    This is an amazing story! WTG! You should be soooo proud of yourself!
  • TinaVanHoecke
    Options
    Amazing! What will power and determination it took. You can do any thing you set your mind to now. Very happy for you!
  • JamieDD
    JamieDD Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    The BIGGEST two thumbs up!! You look GREAT!!!
  • VonRockette
    VonRockette Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Wow... you just blew my mind. Congratulations!! For someone to do that on their own and with knee injuries... you should be SO proud of yourself. Enjoy your new life and God bless!
  • killajoe13
    killajoe13 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    God bless you and everyone on the journey to "self-renewal." :)
  • silverwolf24601
    silverwolf24601 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Wow. That's all I can say. I love seeing and hearing about such amazing sucesses. :) You have much to be proud of and to celebrate.
  • LUVNME94
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS!!!! This is amazing and just an awesome testiment that if you keep going and don't give up what you can achieve. Just inspirational. :happy:
  • BodybyPlants
    BodybyPlants Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Wow, you have really made an amazing change! Way to go! =)
  • Zipit57
    Options
    Way to go! Doesn't it feel great? Keep up the good work.
  • chaubner008
    chaubner008 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Oh my gosh!!!!! You are amazing words can even describe the incredible thing that you have done here!! you look amazing...because you ARE amazing. It takes a huge character and amount of conviction and it is inspiring me to my core to see these photos....I can feel the weight of the weight coming off of you just by looking at these photos!! its so breathtaking, expect a friend request from me! This is larger than life...what an amazing spirit! Thank you so much for sharing
  • escher83
    Options
    This has provided me with so much inspiration. You look truly amazing!!
  • jesscaponigro
    jesscaponigro Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Amazing job!
  • bekbekam
    Options
    YOU ARE AMAZING!!!! well done you have accomplished such a feat im in awe. i hope ur loving life at ur new weight with all the added benefits that come with such a large amount of weight shed, YOU look terrific:happy:
  • Marig0ld
    Marig0ld Posts: 671 Member
    Options
    UNBELIEVABLE!! 300 pounds???!! I am still trying to wrap my head around that. You are nothing short of inspirational. Thank you for sharing this with us!
  • jagpie42
    jagpie42 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Fantastic. What an inspiration!
  • AZackery
    AZackery Posts: 2,035 Member
    Options
    Congratulation on your loss EdDavenport.
  • Yes,you did!Congratulations,New Beginnings!Live life to the full,don't ever look back!You have given so many people hope.I know it was not easy,but my goodness,you paid the price,I salute you BIG TIME!
  • lmcneil1981
    Options
    Congrats.....this is AMAZING.....YOU ARE SUCH AN INSPIRATION!!!!
  • ESimmonsen
    Options
    HOLY INSPIRATION!!!
    Awesome
  • chevysarah
    Options
    There are no words...
    absolutely amazing!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!