Plus Size Suits ..Please help!

So far I've gone from 285 lbs last year to 245. I'm borderline 22-18 (18 on the top, 20-22 on the bottom). I'm a grad student and work full time. I've always struggled to find high quality business suits for plus size and delayed looking until I got down to a solid 18-16.

I just got the internship of my life! I need to have power suits that aren't going to fray with wear and need and want to invest in some high quality business suits for the year.

Of course, nothing high quality in stores (Charter Club at Macy's doesn't count). Looking online I've had Jessica London, Macy, JCPenny, Neiman Marcus, PlusSizeOnline, Amazon, Ebay, Jones, Bluesuitonline, etc. The either don't have anything with a long jacket or don't have it a black or blue i can get quickly.. any ideas?

Replies

• I shop at Woman Within. I will admit that some of the stuff that they have on their website is geared more towards older women, but they do have comfy business clothes. I have several suits that I purchased from them that I am very pleased with. They are also an excellent place to find bras in bigger sizes for prices that wont leave you crying. OneStopPlus also has very nice pantsuits and are linked to Woman Within.

You can also try Lane Bryant, Cahterine's, and Fashion Bug which are all places that I have had luck finding business clothes.

All of the sites have clothes size 14 and up.