Options
I joined MyFitnessPal January 17th. I have been at this now for a little less than three weeks now, and I guess I am on track with my weight loss. I'm not sure because my weight seems to fluctuate a lot. I have been close to my daily caloric recommendations almost everyday (I threw in a cheat day, or two because some say those help to not plateau). I am doing this completely on my own because I don't have any support system, but I know that the weight will not fall off by itself so I am trying to stick to it. Hopefully, I will keep losing weight and be a better me sometime in the near future. I hope to lose about 40 lbs. I am 5'8" and today around 182 lbs. My max healthy weight should be 167ish, but I would like to be 140. That is about a small as I can be while staying healthy.

Replies

• itgeekwoman
    itgeekwoman Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    That's a great loss to start with. Congrats! Add new friends and share your stories. Welcome and goodluck.
  • wendyd18
    Options
    hey im pretty new too joined just 10 days ago.
    im still working my way around.
    my weight seems up and down i do weigh most days but actually only record it on a Monday morning!
    feel free to add me :smile:
  • sexyminxinthemaking
    Options
    feel free to add me goodluck in your journey x
  • grod45
    grod45 Posts: 20
    Options
    Welcome and good luck, you will definatly have a support system on MFP, add new friends and interact. Remember this is not a quick fix but a life long journey. Take it one day at a time, try to stay active and log in everyday to stay on track.:flowerforyou: