HI! i just got this thing yesterday...

Options
im only 17, but im really excited to start this, and ive noticed that there are tons of beautiful and inspiring people on here! ive never gotten to join one of these things before, and i really think its going to work this time! ive tried time and time again, but ive always been alone. i think this will help encourage me and keep me on track. Thanks!

Replies

• mimzy123
    Options
    im only 17, but im really excited to start this, and ive noticed that there are tons of beautiful and inspiring people on here! ive never gotten to join one of these things before, and i really think its going to work this time! ive tried time and time again, but ive always been alone. i think this will help encourage me and keep me on track. Thanks!
  • deanea
    deanea Posts: 1,437
    Options
    :flowerforyou:
  • joanne123
    Options
    you're in the right place!
    this is a brilliant place for support.
    just keep remembering you are a special, unique person and deserve the very best in life :flowerforyou:
  • PammyB3130
    Options
    Welcome to the site!! This is definitely the best way I've found that really works! Eating right, Exercising, and lots of support and encouragement! Just remember that it's not easy, but it will be worth it in the end!!

~Pam