I DID IT!

Options
FINALLY! I finally got out of my food binge funk! Today I did great! Today was the first day I actually committed again to weightloss and I actually survived!I went to the doctor today to get a check up because i am having a c-section in 10 weeks and having my son but I realized I gained 42lbs!!!!!!!!!!!:sad:
So, I am going to really push myself as much as I can in the next 10 weeks to lose atleast 30lbs. But I just wanted to share that I did start back on track the right way!!!

Replies

• ChristyMourning
    Options
    FINALLY! I finally got out of my food binge funk! Today I did great! Today was the first day I actually committed again to weightloss and I actually survived!I went to the doctor today to get a check up because i am having a c-section in 10 weeks and having my son but I realized I gained 42lbs!!!!!!!!!!!:sad:
    So, I am going to really push myself as much as I can in the next 10 weeks to lose atleast 30lbs. But I just wanted to share that I did start back on track the right way!!!
  • Dave198lbs
    Dave198lbs Posts: 8,810 Member
    Options
    congratulations but chill a bit....this is not a race...especially with a baby coming.....slow it down and enjoy the scenery:smile:
  • cheermom11
    cheermom11 Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    Way to go on the weight already lost! Congratulations on your new bundle of joy! :flowerforyou:
  • Amy_B
    Amy_B Posts: 2,323 Member
    Options
    Great job on the weight lost already! Is it safe to try and lose during pregnancy? I never tried too, so I didn't know.
  • ivykivy
    ivykivy Posts: 2,970 Member
    Options
    I am glad you had a great day!!:flowerforyou: :drinker: Here's to no more binge eating.
  • hibbler22
    hibbler22 Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS! DONT OVER DO IT WITH THE BABY COMING TAKE IT SLOW! CONGRATS ON YOUR BUNDLE OF JOY!:flowerforyou: