THE FIRM WORKOUTS??

Options
Looking for an effective (really need to see results) workout. I heard the workout videos THE FIRM are effective. Has anyone tried them? If not, I am open to other videos that are effective. I understand that nothing works overnight. But I am looking for videos that will tone and tighten within 30-90 days. Thanks MFP family. :tongue:

Replies

• AlissaAngelo
    AlissaAngelo Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    The FIRM workouts were my first home video workouts, they are great.... I was actually in an infomercial for them in 2007. They helped me lose 35 lbs the first time around. The second and third times, I lost baby weight with several different programs. :)

As time has went on, I still enjoy them from time to time but have graduated to workouts like P90X, ChaLEAN Extreme, etc. I'm a Coach now, but still rotate in my FIRM workouts from time to time.

Anyway you decide to go, I think you'll be happy. However, it's all about what your goals are and what you wan to achieve. I've got QUITE a collection of home dvd workouts, so if you have questions about any just shoot me a message and I can answer any questions you might have.

Alissa Angelo
    www.alissaangelo.com