HELP!!

Options
For the last 5 days or so... my calories have been between 1,300-1,800\!! I haven't been going over my calories since I earn some from exercise... but before this I was sticking to 1000-1200 per day... help me get back on track!

Replies

• MissesOfficer
    Options
    For the last 5 days or so... my calories have been between 1,300-1,800\!! I haven't been going over my calories since I earn some from exercise... but before this I was sticking to 1000-1200 per day... help me get back on track!
  • cheermom11
    cheermom11 Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    Your body probably appreciates more calories! If you're not going over, I wouldn't be too worried. Good luck! :flowerforyou:
  • kewpiedoll
    Options
    YOU GO GIRL! stick with it and don't let your mind get the best of you!
    speaking from experience, i am a master at rationalizing why i should do what i know i shouldn't. the most valuable advice i've tried to take to heart is to take it one food choice at a time.

do make sure you aren't starving yourself, though. because it is hard to argue with a hungry body that needs energy to keep up the business of living. and take encouragement from people on this forum. i fell off the wagon today and went over my calorie requirement. usually i snowball out of control from there, but i came on here and read other encouraging posts and put my mind back on track.

good luck!
  • jamiesgurl
    Options
    well if you go over your calories you will gain weight , if you keep eating between 1300-1800 calories you will maintain your current weight if you eat 1200 and excersize you will loose weight easily ..For motivation hang up a picture in your kitchen of yourself the way you want to look or a picture of someone who has a body that you want that always seems to work...:happy:

:heart: :heart: kelly :heart: :heart: