the color run

2»

Replies

• soccerella
    soccerella Posts: 619 Member
    Awesome!! Reminds me of the Hindu holiday Holi. Which is the best holiday ever.

thats exactly what I thought of!
  • Omg I've never heard of this before but it looks super fun.. I really really want to do it Im going to try convincing my friends and family to do it with me :)
  • JoJo1953
    JoJo1953 Posts: 182 Member
    This sounds like so much fun. I see they have one in NC in Oct. so trying to talk my hubby into doing it with me.
  • courtneymal17
    courtneymal17 Posts: 672 Member
    I'll probably have to make a trip somewhere, and convince family to do it with me but that would be even more fun!
  • MissTomGettingThin
    MissTomGettingThin Posts: 776 Member
    I'd love to do something like this.
    in UK though :(
  • sheclimber
    sheclimber Posts: 176 Member
    They're doing this in Denver in May...thinking about checking it out with some running buddies...

I have friends in Boulder that want me to come out and do the Denver one with them - depends on plane tickets, but i might do it!

We are planning on doing the the one here in Denver as a family thing, a way that my super runner husband, my wannabe self, and our 7 year old can go out and run something together where no one is looking for a PR.
  • rubyosburn
    rubyosburn Posts: 119 Member
    We are having one here in Las Vegas on Feb. 25th, I was going to participate but now I have to go out of town on
    business :grumble:
  • ishallnotwant
    ishallnotwant Posts: 1,210 Member
    We are having one here in Las Vegas on Feb. 25th, I was going to participate but now I have to go out of town on
    business :grumble:

You should take a road trip to SoCal and do the Orange County one in April! :smile:
  • gigiangelique
    gigiangelique Posts: 233 Member
    I was thinking of doing las vegas!