under the weather

Options
havent been feeling well as of the past couple days... some kind of bug......

i feel like i need to fuel my body MORE to help kick it (w healthy foods of course!!)..... thoughts?

also im tired and feel a bit weak but should i work out at all? light cardio? or just wait?

Replies

• XXXMinnieXXX
    XXXMinnieXXX Posts: 3,459 Member
    Options
    No exercise and eat more! Zaras orders! X
  • AmyG1982
    AmyG1982 Posts: 1,040 Member
    Options
    Don't exercise til you are feeling better. lots of sleep/rest and if you're worried about too many calories take 1000-2000 mg of vitamin C each day until you're better. (I take 1000 mg a day and have, every day for 2 yrs and haven't been sick once. if i feel I'm getting sick I double up for a couple days. I swear by it!)
  • ShalisaClam
    Options
    I went through the same thing a few weeks ago, and exercised through it. MISTAKE. Your body is telling you it needs rest and adding the stress of exercise isn't beneficial. (In my own opinion, of course.) Eat healthy and rest until your body tells you you're better enough to handle the stress of exercise. If you absolutely have to, maybe a very short brisk walk would help you feel as if you made some progress without too much stress on whatever your body is fighting. Good Luck!
  • kirianna55
    kirianna55 Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    I am sick too. I try to walk a little and try to stretch so I don't get stiff. I was on day 8 of the 30 day shed and got the cold that is going around the city I am in. I am trying to eat healthy and do small things. My boyfriend scolds me for not exercising and doing my video and it makes me feel bad.