EASY chicken tender recipes

Options
Hairhacker
Hairhacker Posts: 174 Member
Hey guys can you help me out with some of your favorite chicken tender recipes that are VERY EASY and don't have very many ingrediants....I'm looking for basic ones that yall love!

Replies

• ladybg81
    ladybg81 Posts: 1,553 Member
    Options
    Use panko breadcrumbs to get that "fried" chicken substitute. I season the chicken, dredge in panko and bake. It is so good with some homemade mac n cheese and a salad.
  • Ely82010
    Ely82010 Posts: 1,998 Member
    Options
    Hey guys can you help me out with some of your favorite chicken tender recipes that are VERY EASY and don't have very many ingrediants....I'm looking for basic ones that yall love!

Agree with the Panko recipe. I beat one egg, dip the chicken tenders and then coat with the Panko and bake. Serve with a salad and vegetables or some brown rice.

If you make extra portions you can add the "crispy" chicken to a salad or as a sandwich the next day.
  • Hairhacker
    Options
    I have never used panko bread crumbs, but sounds like I need to!
  • MMAsac
    MMAsac Posts: 191
    Options
    ditto, panko is the best on chicken it is so delicious!!!
  • Hairhacker
    Options
    Any other ideas out there?
  • LynneGG
    LynneGG Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Go to skinnytaste.com and search for the dijon and lime chicken. The recipe calls for thighs but I always use boneless breast. I cook it for about 25 minutes. I use lime juice instead of the fresh lime and add extra garlic, I'm thinking about trying it with lemon juice. Make sure to broil as the recipe suggest. It always comes out moist. Even if you don't have the stuff give it a try at a later date.:smile:
  • Shyn6409
    Options
    I bake chicken nuggets all the time for my family. I just cut the chicken into strips or nuggets, dip the pieces in egg beaters, then dip in Italian breadcrumbs. Then bake on a cookie sheet at 375 for 16-24 mins. How long depends on how big your pieces of chicken are. If your making fingers Id say stick closer to the 24 min mark. I usually just cut one of the big ones open and check for doneness.

If you use 1lb. of chicken and make it into 4 servings (4oz each), its only 208 calories, and 3 grams of fat. AND it has 40 grams of protein!

Hope this helps!
  • tara200
    tara200 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    bump!
    P.S... how long do we bake the chicken?