I'm back!

Options
Hello!
So I lost over 40 pounds using this site over a year ago. Then I got pregnant and gained way too much weight! I'm back hoping to lose 50 pounds and get back in shape. I'm looking for some friends for support and accountability (both ways!). Having the online community really helped me last time and I know it will again. Anyone interested?

Replies

• Smokey19
    Smokey19 Posts: 796 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.
  • Lindamack5987
    Options
    I'm new at this only been on the site like 10 days. Looking for friends. I want to lose 35 to 40 lbs myself. So feel free to add me
  • willisda
    willisda Posts: 2,251 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm also a teacher and a mom of two young boys
  • yaddayaddayadda
    yaddayaddayadda Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    Feel free to friend me... I gained 65 pounds with my first child... now 32. Have lost it all, but am happy to provide support to you:-)
  • SweetNaughtyLips
    SweetNaughtyLips Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • Rishawna
    Options
    I need all the help I can get. Please add me! :)
  • Kincar
    Kincar Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    You can add me too. I could use some more active friends. :)
  • huddleston_J
    Options
    You can add me as well. I just started on this site 10 days ago and could use more support as well. :)
  • MillysMission
    MillysMission Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I've been using this site for about 3 weeks?? and find it really helps to keep to me motivated :)
  • PrincessLou71186
    PrincessLou71186 Posts: 747 Member
    Options
    I'm looking to lose weight so I can continue with more treatments for fertility. I have about 40lbs left to lose from an initial 58lbs.

If anyone wants friends for motivation/support etc then feel free to add me.

(As I only want friends that are committed as like I am, I delete people if they haven't logged in for more than three days - mitigating circumstances not counting.)
  • flibberdajibbitt
    flibberdajibbitt Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    You can add me!
  • Nanadena
    Nanadena Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    Welcome back!!!!:flowerforyou:
  • mdailey93
    Options
    Everyone feel free to add me! And good luck on your journeys!