New to site

I am new to the site and need some help to stay motivated.I have 3 small grandchildren and want to be around to see them grow up. Have gained 50 ils over the last couple of years and feel terrible. This site sounds great

Replies

• Kincar
    Kincar Posts: 601 Member
    Welcome!
  • VVEXVVEX
    VVEXVVEX Posts: 132 Member
    You can do it!

Remember: One meal, one day at a time. It didn't go on all at once, and it might not come off fast, but will go in the right direction with a little effort. In six months you'll be glad you did.

Welcome!
  • Hi there; I am just in the process of joining too.
    Having a look around and trying to familiarize myself with what this site has to offer.
    My health is not great and over the last few years I have gained and gained.
    I have 100 lbs to lose and am feeling overwhelmed.
    Any and all suggestions, support and ideas are very welcome.
  • ValReaves
    ValReaves Posts: 43 Member
    Hi...Welcome! This site is a good source of encouragement and support.. I love the accountability to myself that I can make use of. Please add me as a friend if you would like.
    Val :-)
  • Soozie1978
    Soozie1978 Posts: 138 Member
    HI, I've been on this site since October and have lost 21 pounds. I find it is the most successful I've been in 25 years, probably because of the support and accountability. I am faithful about logging everything, even on my "bad" days. I also log in every day. Sometimes I have more time to chat, others just to check in, but I will check up on you and give you encouragement if you need it, or a kick in the ...... if that's what you need. Feel free to add me as a friend.