Valentines Date?

Options

Replies

• misssiri
    misssiri Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    Well, it would start with a Hallmark® card and maybe some flowers delivered by FTD®. Some personalized M&Ms® might be a nice touch.

Later, we can go to a movie at our local AMC® Theater. Maybe some sort of chick flick®.

Top it off with a nice dinner. Whatever she wants! Romano's®, Ruth's Chris®, or heck maybe even Applebee's® if that's what she wants!

Valentine's® Day® is the best holiday ever invented.

LOL
  • JennieAL
    JennieAL Posts: 1,726 Member
    Options
    It would probably be at Kozy's (best restaurant in town) with my husband. I'm a newlywed :) Some really amazing food, chocolate of some kind for dessert... there's a mousse there I'd probably go for. And then we'd go down to the River Walk and have Starbuck's or something (I don't drink anymore... else I'd definitely go for some Pinot Noir!), and then some HOT sex at home after... just being honest :P
  • IronmanPanda
    IronmanPanda Posts: 2,083 Member
    Options
    2 Martini's and a roofi?
  • ishallnotwant
    ishallnotwant Posts: 1,210 Member
    Options
    Last year the boyfriend and i did a NASA simulated Mars Mission for Valentine's day, then enjoyed the planetarium and space museum.

Nerdiest Valentine's Day ever? YOU BETCHA. Was it awesome? HECK YES.

This sounds like SOOOOO much fun!!

My husband and I are having a nice dinner, spending the night in a hotel room together, then we're getting up before sunrise and spending the day on a lake shore fishing together. 'Course, we're not doing this right on Valentine's Day, because we have 5 kids to take care of on a weekday. We're gonna do it the next weekend when the kids are gone for a couple of days. :heart:
  • seekingthepatienceofjob
    Options
    what's chubby bunny???

Its a game involving jumbo marshmallows. You play it with at least 2 people. Basically, you shove a marshmallow into your mouth (dont swallow) and say "Chubby Bunny!" Then you put another marshmallow in, dont swallow, and say "Chubby Bunny!" and so on....

I posted it on my status a few days ago, and people gave me ideas about playing Chubby Bunny with pizza, ice cream, etc... :)
  • jennysmission
    jennysmission Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    I'll be just happy a pie if I get to go on a date!

This! It's hard with kiddos.

Def I agree we have 4 but my oldest is almost getting to the age when she can start babysitting!!
  • jennysmission
    jennysmission Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    I'll be just happy a pie if I get to go on a date! My husband and I haven't been on a date by ourselves in over a year!! Also our anniversary is FEB 28th 8 years so hopefully we can do something for one or the other!

My anniversary is the 28th as well! 8 years!!! So cool!

wow thats awesome!! Happy Anniversary early!!!
  • Nettabee
    Nettabee Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    It'd be nice just tobe asked out on a valentines date for once....:embarassed:
  • BReit1
    BReit1 Posts: 28
    Options
    Won't be going on a "date" for Valentine's day, instead my kids and I make Valentine's for daddy during the day (after the 2 oldest get home from school), heart shaped cookies, and then we deliver said cards and cookies to daddy at work. :)
  • firesoforion
    firesoforion Posts: 1,017 Member
    Options
    Single, not going to have a date, but a great one seems like just walking around, either a city or in the mountains, and chatting. Oh wait, that's my everyday idea of a good date. :)
  • sportsjunkee70
    sportsjunkee70 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Well since I am single, I would enjoy just having someone to talk to and laugh with
  • walkwithme1
    walkwithme1 Posts: 492 Member
    Options
    Putting the kids to bed and doing nothing! I just want to stay home and relax, one on one time with hubby in a quiet house. I don't need a special dinner or flowers or a date, just time to talk. :)
    This year will be 11 years married, we used to do the whole date thing for Valentine's and didn't enjoy it. Why try to cram all the love into one day?
  • tmarie2715
    tmarie2715 Posts: 1,111 Member
    Options
    Well, it would start with a Hallmark® card and maybe some flowers delivered by FTD®. Some personalized M&Ms® might be a nice touch.

Later, we can go to a movie at our local AMC® Theater. Maybe some sort of chick flick®.

Top it off with a nice dinner. Whatever she wants! Romano's®, Ruth's Chris®, or heck maybe even Applebee's® if that's what she wants!

Valentine's® Day® is the best holiday ever invented.

GASP! A man who thinks V Day is too commercial and doesn't like the idea of getting gifts for his SO? This is almost unheard of.
  • tmarie2715
    tmarie2715 Posts: 1,111 Member
    Options
    Won't be going on a "date" for Valentine's day, instead my kids and I make Valentine's for daddy during the day (after the 2 oldest get home from school), heart shaped cookies, and then we deliver said cards and cookies to daddy at work. :)

That is really, really cute.
  • milf_n_cookies
    milf_n_cookies Posts: 2,244 Member
    Options
    I just want an hour by myself LOL
  • Thena81
    Thena81 Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    i was lucky enough to have had it already!! for our 5 year anny we went to fords colony hotel and got a villa with a full kitchen, jaccuzi for two and all!! we had reservations at seasons but thet over booked so we went to the grocery store, got apps, steaks and potatoes and cooked our own food! we drank and played in the jacuzzi all night ah.... its was the best!!
    we have decided to not spend money this year on each other and save it to buy a jacuzzi for our new place!!! so excited!!
  • Makethefatcry12
    Makethefatcry12 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Homemade dinner and a movie with the hubby. I love our time together. No money has to be spent. Just mommy/daddy time. It's the best gift ever! We do this every night and it's my fav! <3
  • AZDizzy
    AZDizzy Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Single, so just imagining here but...

Chinese food delivery, movie night, hanging on the couch and something sweet would be nice ;)
  • Kym1610
    Kym1610 Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    I've never really gotten into the V-day thing. I would prefer my husband do something nice just because he feels like it. Not because the calendar tells him to
  • lozzae85
    Options
    Perfect valentines night would be nice restaurant with good food and wine and someone special to share it with

Reality working a 12hr night shift and going home to an empty bed!

That is self pity for you ha ha!