Really who loves David Bowie in Labyrinth as much as me?

Options

Replies

• Churble
    Churble Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I actually have a plush Labyrinth worm on my desk at work. He's pretty awesome on his own, but I made him a monocle and mustache out of post-its, so he's extra distinguished.
  • AZDizzy
    AZDizzy Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Will always be one of my favorite movies. I LOVE Bowie, but am not into guys skinny enough to break with mullets!

I have Dance Magic Dance as a ringtone on my phone!
  • Dexy_
    Dexy_ Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    You can totally see his package for most of his appearances! lol
  • tataliciousd89
    Options
    lol, damn it now i have to watch that stupid movie. It's been a while.
  • leavingfat
    leavingfat Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I think I need to turn it on now, too!

I could replay the masquerade scene and the scene in the Escher-esque room when he walks toward her and starts to sing "Within You."

YES!
  • lindsayleigh82
    Options
    I felt my first attractive feelings about David Bowie in that movie and I was young, like maybe my daughter's age. I love that movie still years later.
  • Pebbles536
    Options
    "You have no power over me..." is my favorite line. I want to get it tattooed around my wrist but afraid it might hinder climbing the professional ladder. After I have reached my Goal I will find a place more appropriate and get it done.
  • threasarenee
    threasarenee Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I thought he was sexy in the movie, but I didnt absolutely love him :( I did and do however LOVE the movie. I saw it at a friends house at a sleepover and still love watching it today!
  • Laura_Ivy
    Laura_Ivy Posts: 555 Member
    Options
    I love that movie and made my son watch it and he loved it too! :) But am I the only perve who noticed you could see the outline of his junk in those tight pants? hehe :blushing: :laugh:
  • Pebbles536
    Options
    postlabyrinthfairy.jpg
  • alabamaangyl
    Options
    Loved that movie so much! They made a sequel in a series of books called Return to Labyrinth, but Sarah wasn't in those. It was about her brother's adventure in the Labyrinth when he got into his teens and David Bowie's character came after him again.
  • Pebbles536
    Options
    labyrinthreview.jpg
  • BondBomb
    BondBomb Posts: 1,781 Member
    Options
    It's really a shame he and his wife Iman never had kids. They are both ridiculously beautiful. Those kids would have been gods and ruled us all! So perhaps it's best this way. :)
  • amazing_shrinking_woman
    Options
    Hubby and I actually have the 12" push button sound Jareth the Gobblin King action figure! I have the sound track and we both had the movie when we met, so we have at least 2.
  • tmarie2715
    tmarie2715 Posts: 1,111 Member
    Options
    He is just soooooo hot in that movie!!!! I love the masquerade scene and the end where hes says Fear me, love me do as I say and I would be your slave!! I'm not sure i would have been able to say no lol.

I SECOND THIS. What is it about him? I'll never know.
  • misskerouac
    misskerouac Posts: 2,242 Member
    Options
    " I ask for so little. Just fear me, love me, do as I say and I will be your slave."

Still the most romantic line in a movie.
  • valerietoxii
    valerietoxii Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Oh man, yummmmy.
  • lyssamichelle
    lyssamichelle Posts: 1,307 Member
    Options
    tumblr_lywbytPFbf1qapn5eo1_250.gif
  • 76tech
    76tech Posts: 1,455 Member
    Options
    i was offended by david bowie's junk in that movie