Help not sure how to log in or if I can?

Options
I just got done working and being on my feet walking for the last 5 hours. I was sweeping mopping ect. How do I log that into exercise? I am not sure how to.

Replies

• Lyndi4
    Lyndi4 Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    There are options to log cleaning. I have seen light cleaning and vigorous cleaning.
  • mirrim52
    mirrim52 Posts: 763 Member
    Options
    There is a cleaning activity. Maybe you can use that?
  • chevy88grl
    chevy88grl Posts: 3,937 Member
    Options
    Do you do this same kind of work everyday?

If so, change your activity level in order to account for those calories and then don't log them as exercise. :) I work on my feet and have my activity level set higher to accommodate that.
  • MindyBlack
    MindyBlack Posts: 954 Member
    Options
    There are options to log cleaning. I have seen light cleaning and vigorous cleaning.

Isn't it listed as housework or something like that? I agree with the poster that said if it is something you do everyday don't log it but make sure your activity level reflects that you do this type of work.
  • PamelaHenD
    PamelaHenD Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Thank you.. I will be doing this 3 days a week. It is a part time job cleaning a school. So I am scrubbing, mopping, sweeping and more. Not to mention the none stop walking for 5 1/2 hours...
  • mirrim52
    mirrim52 Posts: 763 Member
    Options
    What is your activity level set at? If you included this when setting it, do not log it again.