Mommy who is getting back to myself.

Options
Hello everyone, I am looking for encouraging friends to help me keep motivated to keep going.

Need to be fit again, my lil girl (20 months) is such a handful I want to be able to play her out lol can't wait to get back into the swing of things.

Also making a decision to go part time Vegetarian, anyone have great veg. dish reipes?? that my family will love including my man who loves meat.

Thanks everyone

Please add me if you want someone who is always willing to give a word of encouragement.

Replies

• jase69
    jase69 Posts: 46
    Options
    Feel free to add me :)
  • kimberjo1
    Options
    I would love to be encouragment for ya! I will send a request! :)
  • traci0620
    traci0620 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Just got your friend request and added you. My little boy in 20 months also. I have a five year old daughter as well. Looking forward to losing with you.
  • Jamiegirl2009
    Jamiegirl2009 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    This is going to be the best thing I have ever done for ME and my family. Also my birthday is next month and I am going to be 29 ahhh this is my year, I don't want to be this unfit going into 30 next year.

Thanks to all of you for already being so great.
  • AlissaAngelo
    AlissaAngelo Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Good for you! You can do this... i've been there two times and have successfully lost the weight. :o)

Alissa Angelo
    www.alissaangelo.com
  • qtiekiki
    qtiekiki Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    Good luck. I am 32 with a 2 and a 3.5 years old. I know how hard it is to find time to work out, but you CAN do it.
  • Jamiegirl2009
    Jamiegirl2009 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Thank you : ) With help I am going to do it.
  • florinap
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm 39 this year, mother of two boys, 5.1/6 and 4 years old.
  • PrettyLydie
    PrettyLydie Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I'll be your friend :) I have a 2 year old and a 2 month old. I lost sight of myself and put on a lot of weight over the past two years, but it's coming off, and things are starting to get back to normal...I could always use more good supportive buddies :)
  • annameier8706
    annameier8706 Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    Good luck!! I know how hard it can be, I have a 2.5 yr old and a 15 month old. Please feel free to add me. Also if you're looking for a large group of support we have a SEXY MAMAS UNITE group that is a bunch of moms who have gotten together to form a large support group. Please feel free to join!:drinker:
  • Whaleluvr
    Whaleluvr Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Good luck, add me if you would like!!!
  • ccarre81
    ccarre81 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    I have an 18 month old... busy but committed. Feel free to add me.
  • LoraF83
    LoraF83 Posts: 15,694 Member
    Options
    I have a 3.5 year old......and a few months ago I was as heavy as when I was 9 months pregnant! :(

Good for you for doing this for yourself! Feel free to add me! We can all use support!!
  • sonofultramar
    Options
    Welcome to the site.
  • daisy51981
    daisy51981 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. :smile:

15569593.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • Kate_321
    Kate_321 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm 26 mum of two. Almost 5year old and a 6mobth old. Back to work in 3months do want to lose some weight before I'm back at my desk! Am not a veggie but I have cooked with quorn alot in the past. I substitute meat products in normal family meals. Such as bolognaise; sausages; stir frys, currys shepherds pie etc. I would sometimes feed it to my son as well as used to do half real meat/half quorn for hubby..... He never noticed!!! Feel free to add!