Hello!!!

Options
Hello everyone,
just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Sabrina and I am from NM. I have two dogs that are my world. Rosie is a rottweiler and Thor is a pit bull. I know they get a bad rap, but they are really the most loving dogs. I know it is hard to lose weight on your own, so I am hoping to find the support I need here to do so! My goal is to lose 42lbs. If you all wanna know anything else, please feel free to ask!

-Sabrina

Replies

• breezy6382
    Options
    Hello everyone,
    just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Sabrina and I am from NM. I have two dogs that are my world. Rosie is a rottweiler and Thor is a pit bull. I know they get a bad rap, but they are really the most loving dogs. I know it is hard to lose weight on your own, so I am hoping to find the support I need here to do so! My goal is to lose 42lbs. If you all wanna know anything else, please feel free to ask!

-Sabrina
  • PinkShoes
    PinkShoes Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome!
    This site is great at helping you along as you embark on your weighloss jouney! You'll find so much support and helpful information! Good luck with all your goals!!! :smile:

Oh, and I'm a dog lover too...and I agree that rottweilers and pit bulls get an unfair bad rap. Every dog I've met that was one of those breeds was a sweetheart!

133914.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone,

-Sabrina

Hi Sabrina, and welcome to THE best site on the web! With MFP, you can definitely reach your goal! :smile:
    Between the easy to use food counter (which by the way is SUCH an eye opener!) and all the wonderfully supportive members, you WILL be able to lose the weight that you want to, AND, it'll "almost" be easy doing it! :wink:
    I recommend logging ALL your foods BEFORE you have them, rather than later, as it tends to lead to better food choices. (not to mention you'll know if you've got enough numbers left to have a night time snack, like I ALWAYS try to do!) Some people also like to weigh and measure some things, such as meats, rather than just estimating and possibly being WAY off! :noway:
    Also, drink lots of water, that seems to help alot too. :drinker:
  • 1crazymom
    1crazymom Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Welcome. This site is great! Take the dogs for a walk,. I found taking our Riley(Chocolate Lab), it's so easy to lose track of time and calories!!! Good luck.:smile:
  • breezy6382
    Options
    Thanks all for the advise and support. I have a hard time drinking water, I used to just drink soda. Im workin on it and getting better though.
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome MFP, the greatest website ever. You will love it here. I do. I find this site so helpful, supportive, motivational, and everyone is so nice and friendly here. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this.:smile::flowerforyou: :smile:
  • cherryberry
    Options
    Hey there every body! My name is Cherry. Just started up last night along with my hubby, Charlie D. We both need to lose some weight! Me....uh, alot more than my sweetie! I am at 180lbs right now & I have about 60 big ones to lose but, I know I can do it. Especially with hubbies encouragement and all you guys on here! I was diagnosed with Hypothyroidism four years ago and in the last year with Hep C and Fybromalgia. Fun, huh? Well, we have a fabulous Doc ( a MD mind you) who believes in the natural way ! He is a blessing! He is the one who turned us on to this site! So with alot of great suppliments and a new goal on losing the weight ...I am already feeling GREAT! I love the Lord Jesus and am trusting Him for my healing! But hey guess I best get busy getting it! Any of you guys need some prayer just let me know cuz I certainly will be lifting you up! God Bless!! CherryBerry