How much has MFP lost.....?

Options
14567810»

Replies

• jhardenbergh
    jhardenbergh Posts: 1,035 Member
    Options
    People have lost over 20 million lbs on here, the guy that started calculated some numbers a couple months back it's a blog post somewhere
  • pauljsolie
    pauljsolie Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
  • ritianne
    ritianne Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I have lost 12 lbs with mfp but still going to lose more
  • sweetyedie
    sweetyedie Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    5 here. I think we're somewhere around 4,024 but my calcs were different from someone elses
  • Pandorian
    Pandorian Posts: 2,055 MFP Moderator
    Options
    It was indeed tallied by the founders of MFP... they posted it in July, and the link has been posted on page 5 7 and I think 8 of the results so far. We don't need to do it, it's been done
  • MrsGriffin67
    MrsGriffin67 Posts: 485 Member
    Options
    It was indeed tallied by the founders of MFP... they posted it in July, and the link has been posted on page 5 7 and I think 8 of the results so far. We don't need to do it, it's been done

Yes, I remember that. It was an ASTRONOMICAL number...into the millions
  • Pandorian
    Pandorian Posts: 2,055 MFP Moderator
    Options
    People have lost over 20 million lbs on here, the guy that started calculated some numbers a couple months back it's a blog post somewhere ...

from this page of the results... it sure was... 20 of those millions....

4 months to go before that's a year out of date even.... so more to be reported :0
  • sherrirb
    sherrirb Posts: 1,714 Member
    Options

yes, I posted it as well as several other people.... but...

You have to admit, it is so much fun seeing all the people getting excited about this and posting their current weight loss! I am so encouraged by this!

You guys Rock!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!