July 4th is in about 90 days - How do you...

Options
:tongue:

July 4th is in about 90 days

How do you... plan on getting into best shape possible?

What workout program will you use?

How will you be held accountable?

Im in Round 2 of P90X starting Monday and my 90 days will end on July 4th...

Replies

• JasonArmbruster
    Options

July 4th is in about 90 days

How do you... plan on getting into best shape possible?

What workout program will you use?

How will you be held accountable?

Im in Round 2 of P90X starting Monday and my 90 days will end on July 4th...
  • avr1321
    avr1321 Posts: 96
    Options
    90 days!! :noway:
    that's insane. i can't believe it's so close
  • JasonArmbruster
    Options
    yup!...

90 days from Monday... ish 'er 91 days...

13 weeks!!! LOL

• blackmamba886
    blackmamba886 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Signed up for a local boot camp that starts on monday. :ohwell: That is twice a week and goes until the beginning of May. After that (and during that)... keep working on training for a local half marathon that is in Sept.
  • JasonArmbruster
    Options
    Signed up for a local boot camp that starts on monday. :ohwell: That is twice a week and goes until the beginning of May. After that (and during that)... keep working on training for a local half marathon that is in Sept.

That sounds like fun... is that done with a group... or by yourself?
  • blackmamba886
    blackmamba886 Posts: 177 Member
    Options

That sounds like fun... is that done with a group... or by yourself?

With a group. From the looks of the pics from past ones, maybe about 15/20 people. The half marathon training right now is on my own. At least until the class starts for that but it's after July 4.
  • JasonArmbruster
    Options
    good for you blackmamba...

what are the rest of you guys doing?

any plans for the next 90 days?

any new workouts starting to get RIPPED for summer?
  • HelloSunshine
    Options
    Im actuall working towards June 15th which is when we've got this vacation to daytona beach planned..

I am doing 20 minutes of Jillian 30 Day Shred each morning before work and then an hour on the elliptical each night after school. So I am getting a good Hour and 1/2 in of cardio a day and we just went grocery shopping last night and I stacked up on Healthy Choice Dinners for my lunches at work so I am not tempted to go out to eat =]

What is P90X? I hear everyone talk about it.
  • JasonArmbruster
    Options
    Im actuall working towards June 15th which is when we've got this vacation to daytona beach planned..

I am doing 20 minutes of Jillian 30 Day Shred each morning before work and then an hour on the elliptical each night after school. So I am getting a good Hour and 1/2 in of cardio a day and we just went grocery shopping last night and I stacked up on Healthy Choice Dinners for my lunches at work so I am not tempted to go out to eat =]

What is P90X? I hear everyone talk about it.

P90X - Is by Team BeachBody ... some other workouts in their library are Turbo Jam, Slim in 6, Hip Hop Abs, Power 90, Chalean Extreme...

heres the link to the promo...

http://www.milliondollarbody.com/showcase_bcplayer.htm?bctid=1859027192&code=19334

you have to copy and paste the whole link to get the player to work correctly...

:smile: