Any students around?

Options
I just realllly wanna get in shape for bikini season! Who's with me? =D

xxxJulia

Replies

• lisaclairestewart
    Options
    Snap!! and be able to get my legs out for once!! I'm not a student, just graduated :)
  • Bhan133
    Bhan133 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Same! Going away with the boyfriend in the summer and want to look amazing and get some new bikinis
  • shine_
    shine_ Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I'm a student for a few months still (eee the thought of graduating is really scary! :S).
  • CandaceK88
    Options
    Just graduated as well! Would love to be able to show off my whole leg for once!
  • determinedbutlazy
    determinedbutlazy Posts: 1,941 Member
    Options
    Student here :)
  • JulieH3art
    JulieH3art Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    So motivated!
    It's going to be a great summer.
  • lisaclairestewart
    Options
    what are you studying or studied, I remember the dreaded dissertation - I think biscuits and tea got me through that!! xx
  • determinedbutlazy
    determinedbutlazy Posts: 1,941 Member
    Options
    what are you studying or studied, I remember the dreaded dissertation - I think biscuits and tea got me through that!! xx

TESOL with Japanese...
    I think part of the reason I want to get fit is to help even out stress of uni and final year... Gives me something else to focus on!
  • JulieH3art
    Options

Medicine -- I actually associate exam times with huge amounts of chocolate.

Whenever I'm sad or stressed or ill, I always turn to food for comfort. That's something I really need help with changing... I need to find another safe, comforting thing in my life to help me through whatever. Food is just so easy to turn to.
  • Gyoza11
    Gyoza11 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Student here too! Moving to Japan for a year this fall so I'm losing weight to be able to fit in to the clothes there XD
    Everyone feel free to add me!
  • JulieH3art
    Options
    Anyone who wants to, please add me too! Looking for a good weight loss "community" of my own :):)

xxxxJulie
  • kirstyjosephine
    Options
    Another medical student here! Bikini season is ending (here in Australia).

Last exam period I taught myself to avoid study snacking so I lost consistently. However, once Christmas came around I was stuck at the same weight for a month! So much for having a day or two off.