Hi

Options
Hi, my name is Danielle I joined MFP on Monday and I love it!
I was a WW for a long time. It worked for me, but after my 2nd child was born I had a really hard time sticking to it. I love this site b/c you can set your goals, document everything you eat, drink, and think! Excercise goals too! And the fact that it is free makes it even better! I know I shouldn't have but I weighed myself this am and I am done a pound!:happy:
Looking for MFP friend to help keep me accountable...I always get so excited when I start something new and then the excitement starts to fizzle.:laugh:
Any tips are much appreicated!

http://tickers.myfitnesspal.com/ticker/show/17/9319/179319.png[/img][/url]

Replies

• djshade4
    djshade4 Posts: 24
    Options
    Hi, my name is Danielle I joined MFP on Monday and I love it!
    I was a WW for a long time. It worked for me, but after my 2nd child was born I had a really hard time sticking to it. I love this site b/c you can set your goals, document everything you eat, drink, and think! Excercise goals too! And the fact that it is free makes it even better! I know I shouldn't have but I weighed myself this am and I am done a pound!:happy:
    Looking for MFP friend to help keep me accountable...I always get so excited when I start something new and then the excitement starts to fizzle.:laugh:
    Any tips are much appreicated!

http://tickers.myfitnesspal.com/ticker/show/17/9319/179319.png[/img][/url]
  • djshade4
    Options
    can anyone help me with my ticker!? I have some computer skills, but this is throwing me!:tongue: Thanks!
  • mcelledge
    mcelledge Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    me too .
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome MFP, the greatest website ever. You will love it here. I do. I find this site so helpful, supportive, motivational, and everyone is so nice and friendly here. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this.:smile::flowerforyou: :smile:
  • ttoombs
    ttoombs Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Hello and Welcome to MFP! It's always good to have someone else to be accountable to, so if you're game, I am. :flowerforyou: :happy:
  • stevewiz
    stevewiz Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Just joined a few days ago. hope this helps

A. Here's a quick explanation of how to add a weight loss ticker to your forum signature:

1. First, click on the "Tools" tab, then click on "Tickers" in the light blue bar below the tabs to reach the section of the site where you can create your ticker.

2. Follow the steps to create your ticker. They should (hopefully) be self-explanatory.

3. When your ticker has been completed, you'll be shown two boxes with code in them to display your ticker. Click on the box on the left (BBCode) - this is the code you need to use on the MyFitnessPal message boards. Highlight all of the code in that box (most browsers will do this automatically once you click on the box). If the code is not all highlighted, you can right-click on the box and choose "Select All"

4. Once you have highlighted all of the code, right click on the code and choose "Copy."

5. Now click on the "My Home" tab, then click "Settings" in the light blue bar below the tabs, and finally, click on the "Change forum signature" link.

6. Right-click in the box where you can type your forum signature and choose "Paste."

7. Finally, click "Save Changes."
  • laurieann777
    Options
    hi Danielle,

i just started here too. i just used stevewiz info on getting my banner up and it worked perfectly!
  • djshade4
    Options
    Thanks for all the warm welcomes! I am so excited about this site!!! I am amazed by the weight loss some of you have lost!
  • djshade4
    Options
    Thanks stevewiz for your help!!!