Losin' the Eggstra by Easter 04.02.09

Options
:flowerforyou: Good Morning Everyone!!! :flowerforyou:

We are another day closer to the weekend!!! :drinker:

Yesterday was a rest day for me and my eating was off a bit as well...but nothing too bad, and there will be those days....

And today begins anew with a healthy breakfast so far, I'm on my second water and I have a training session this afternoon and probably so cardio thrown in as well...

Blessings to each of you for a wonderful day!!! :heart:

Replies

• Theresa35
    Theresa35 Posts: 1,102
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Good Morning Everyone!!! :flowerforyou:

We are another day closer to the weekend!!! :drinker:

Yesterday was a rest day for me and my eating was off a bit as well...but nothing too bad, and there will be those days....

And today begins anew with a healthy breakfast so far, I'm on my second water and I have a training session this afternoon and probably so cardio thrown in as well...

Blessings to each of you for a wonderful day!!! :heart:
  • tahmed
    tahmed Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    Yesterday was good for me, and I am still sore from my crazy lunch walk. I am really excited to get on the scale on Monday as I have had a great week. Lets hope I see some really great numbers.
  • Theresa35
    Options
    Yesterday was good for me, and I am still sore from my crazy lunch walk. I am really excited to get on the scale on Monday as I have had a great week. Lets hope I see some really great numbers.

I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for you!!! :flowerforyou:
  • kel9680
    kel9680 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    morning! this week is crazy for me, i am planning a baby shower for my sister in law on saturday so i havent had much work out time, i work full time, so between that and running to the store and getting everything ready the day is over before i know it! although i'm probably burning more calories then i realize with all my running around! lol

tonight though i decided that i am getting on that treadmill as soon as i get home from work, no matter what, i havent lost any of my weight this challenge, i did gain a lb and lost it again, does that count?? haha!

hope everyone has a good day!
  • memaw66
    memaw66 Posts: 2,558 Member
    Options
    I guess Jazzercise is paying off! I have been under 220 for 2 days straight!!! I am so excited. One of my goals was to be under 220 by the first part of March, but I didn't make it. At least I made it for April.

I am half way to my challenge goal of 6#. If I don't make that I will be happy with getting under 220!!!

Have a great healthy day everyone!

Memaw
  • smadag1
    smadag1 Posts: 1,368
    Options
    Took an off day yesterday, trying to restart the weight loss. Will not get on the scale until Monday my normal weigh in day. I will jump back on the elliptical tonight and work it hard. Might not make my weight goal for this challange but that will be ok I have not given up.:drinker:
  • shannahrose
    shannahrose Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    good morning ladies! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

i've had a great past few days- staying under on cals and working it! i had a great kickboxing workout last night, and i'm planning on the eliptical tonight for 35 mins plus some strength training.

as for my challenge goals, i was looking to break my plateau and lose 5 lbs. i've lost 3 so far, and would really like to drop 2 more- but just breaking my plateau alone is a success for me!! :drinker:

and i've done 10/17 days of exercise- hoping to meet that goal as well! thanks for all the motivation and support! this challenge has really done wonders for my weight loss efforts- so thanks again! :blushing: :blushing:
  • plussizemommy
    Options
    Doing good here! Worked out everyday this week, stayed on my calories pretty good, and sticking with my water fairly well (need to do better). I'm trying to stay off the scale until Monday, I think I might have hubby hide it when he gets home lol!!
    There is just one thing that is discouraging me, I did my measurements yesterday and they ALL seem to have gone up. How is that possible, I've lost almost 25 pounds and yet no inches? That really discouraged me!! I don't know how that is possible!!
    Good going everyone and good luck!!
  • Opera_Bound
    Opera_Bound Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    Good morning everyone! :flowerforyou: Seems like we're all hangin in there and doin well!

Finished day 10/17 for Exercise last night. Actually did Tae Bo Boot Camp Cardio AND BL Level 1 Power Sculpt! :noway: :bigsmile: :noway: I was pretty proud of myself and my muscles are all 'happy sore' today! Gonna shoot for 30-35 mins on the elliptical tonight along with upper body and ab strength training tonight. We'll see how much I can get accomplished as I'm supposed to be going out with a girl friend tonight.

I changed my goals from 2lbs/week to 1.5lbs/week. I was feeling that only 1370 cals/day was too little for me right now and maybe 2/wk just isn't realistic for me. I'm having a much harder time eating ALL my 1610 cals/day now. Funny what an extra 200-300 cals can make. :noway: :drinker:

Hope you're all having a good Thursday morning. :heart: It's almost FRIDAY!

On a random note - saw the movie MONSTERS vs. ALIENS last night and it was HILARIOUS!!! :laugh: Very cute, kind of silly, but definitely worth seeing!
  • memaw66
    memaw66 Posts: 2,558 Member
    Options
    Doing good here! Worked out everyday this week, stayed on my calories pretty good, and sticking with my water fairly well (need to do better). I'm trying to stay off the scale until Monday, I think I might have hubby hide it when he gets home lol!!
    There is just one thing that is discouraging me, I did my measurements yesterday and they ALL seem to have gone up. How is that possible, I've lost almost 25 pounds and yet no inches? That really discouraged me!! I don't know how that is possible!!
    Good going everyone and good luck!!
    I thought I was the only one this happened to. I took my measurements the other day and they all seem to have gone up too. Maybe we are just taking them incorrectly??? I am not going to worry too much about them as long as my clothes are fitting better. Don't be too discouraged. The number on the scale doesn't lie.
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    Doing good - need to drink more water. Not eating enough exercise cals so yesterday I ATE - 1900 calories! Purposely to throw my metabolism in a whirl - we'll see what happens No workout yesterday it was a eating rest day :laugh: . I worked out 6 days straight so with today, that's -- day 11of 17 - how is everyone else doing with the 17 days....
    not sure that I'll hit the 5 pounds but I will make it to the 17 days.

Not gaining but not losing-hoping my surge will help.

Happy Thursday!
  • ness13hill
    ness13hill Posts: 114
    Options
    I am doing well about staying in my calories & getting my water in. Just not doing great with getting the gym in. Yesterday got to work at 6:30am, left for class at 4:00pm then got home from class at 8:00pm and an hour later went to bed! :ohwell: Hope I can get some exercise in this weekend!

Good job everyone! Ya'll are doing amazing! You are pushing me even though I want to give up at times....thanks for that!!! :smile:
  • Theresa35
    Options
    :drinker: WOW...everyone is full of motivation and doing great!!! :drinker:

Keep up the awesome work!!! :flowerforyou:
  • chrissyh
    Options
    Guys on the measurements...I think that maybe you've lost some fat but gained muscle.
  • tahmed
    tahmed Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    I have to share......Today at work a co-worker said, "how much weight have you lost, because you look great!" It made me feel so good, I got this great big smile on my face. I really haven't noticed any difference, but obviously she did. :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • chrissyh
    Options
    Woohoo-that's fantastic - a well deserved compliment:love:
  • jk_raven
    jk_raven Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I have to share......Today at work a co-worker said, "how much weight have you lost, because you look great!" It made me feel so good, I got this great big smile on my face. I really haven't noticed any difference, but obviously she did. :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

Congratulations!:bigsmile:
  • Opera_Bound
    Opera_Bound Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    Had to share....I just jogged up to my desk from downstairs. I work on the 4th floor!!!!!!!!!!!! :bigsmile: :drinker: I plan to start taking the stairs more. I was too scared but needed to move a little bit today, so I decided I would try and see if it killed me :noway: - It DIDN'T!!!!! :laugh:

Hope ya'll are all having a great day. :flowerforyou: