Which dress should be my motivation?

Options
So, I am going to the opera in mid-March (Tristan & Isolde). I am absolutely getting a new dress for the occasion which will also serve as my motivation until then :) Question is: Which one?

When thinking about this note: I have a booty I like and a tattoo on my right upper arm. It needs to be classy and sexy.

Tulle.jpg

Lace.jpg

Replies

• echoica
    echoica Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    the 2nd one :)
  • hazedot
    hazedot Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Yeah i totally perfer the second one! The lace is very classy!
  • HealthyAlison
    HealthyAlison Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    The first is very classy. Definitely my pick.
  • Fififantastic
    Options
    I love both dresses but for a night at the opera I would choose the first one with the floaty sleeves.
  • fteale
    fteale Posts: 5,310 Member
    Options
    While I really like the second one and would definitely wear it as a party dress, the first one is more night at the opera-y. Where are you going?
  • Kirkajuice
    Kirkajuice Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    I prefer the top one, but that's personal preference as I don't like clothes that go close to my throat. They're both lovely!
  • FitDC
    FitDC Posts: 63
    Options
    1st one for the opera - both are attractive.
  • cutie2b
    cutie2b Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I like both dresses. The first one seems more classy/opera night and the second one seems more va-va-va-voom for a hot date sort of dress for like Valentine's day in my opinion. But they are both very pretty. And I am sure you will look stunning in either.
  • BlaireV
    BlaireV Posts: 137
    Options
    They are both beautiful but the second one is more my taste. I think it is stunning! x
  • jesirabbit02
    Options
    the second one!
  • 2hungariangirls
    Options
    The 1st one is more elegant for an opera. The 2nd one I'd wear to a party.
  • 2dayirun4me
    2dayirun4me Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    I like them both but the first one would be my pick!!! I love the look, its very Classy!
  • 226Muriel
    226Muriel Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I love both dresses but for a night at the opera I would choose the first one with the floaty sleeves.

TOTALLY AGREE....THE FIRST IS ELEGANT, WHICH IS RIGHT FOR THE OPERA.
  • sewedo1
    sewedo1 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    The first dress would be my choice and congrats on reward time!
  • natika33
    natika33 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    My boyfriend and I both vote for the first. Both are nice, but I think the first one is slightly more elegant.
  • BellydanceBliss
    Options
    1st one
  • okinmaine
    okinmaine Posts: 101 Member
    Options

TOTALLY AGREE....THE FIRST IS ELEGANT, WHICH IS RIGHT FOR THE OPERA.
    My exact thoughts!!
  • noemike
    Options
    The 2nd one for sure!!!!!
  • cking99rn
    Options
    OK, I think the second dress is stunning...What look are you going for? I say If you want attention....The second one is a looker...the first one is nice...but thats all Just nice... You can wear nice anywear....If you want loads of admiration...the second!!

Carol
  • hebbby
    hebbby Posts: 70
    Options
    I vote for the second one, very sexy and the sleeves on the first one might get in the way.