Down 82 pounds

2»

Replies

• That is AWESOME!! Congratulations!! What did you do for your exercise regime and how did you eat? Tips/suggestions would be greatly appreciated!!

Again, WAY TO GO!!!!!! :):):)
  • KaySaver
    KaySaver Posts: 92 Member
    Awesome! You can do it on the last few pounds.
  • kristarablue
    kristarablue Posts: 702 Member
    so proud of you...you are amazing...that list of yours is dead on...well said. I too have been at a stand still for so very long, it is dishearting to say the least, but think about how great you have done...you are awesome!
  • jbpretty
    jbpretty Posts: 221 Member
    Wow, you guys are amazing! I'm definitely feeling encouraged. I read a link that was posted...thanks...and I think looking at this like it's the first 10 pounds might be a good idea.

I CAN do this!

We DO have this!

Thanks everyone, I needed some motivation and I came to the right place. I will not give up and I will succeed.

lewandt, you're totally right, and I don't want to look back and think that...I need to appreciate who I am now. I get it, I do. I don't want to drive myself batty trying to reach perfection when that really doesn't exist anyway.

Thanks again everyone. Oh, and I'm glad my post helps others too. :)
  • Hthfamily
    Hthfamily Posts: 123 Member
    How are all of you losing this ton of weight?
  • jbpretty
    jbpretty Posts: 221 Member
    I count calories and started moving. It's pretty much that simple, just stayed within my calorie allotment and exercised when I could and the weight just came off. I guess that's why near the end I am getting so frustrated...it's not just coming off anymore.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!