Hi From Philly

Options
MyKids04
MyKids04 Posts: 178 Member
Hi my name is Judie and I just started my plan yesterday. I feel so blessed to have found this site and so many people that seem to honestly care about each others progress. I hope to not only loose the weight but to make long time friends with the same struggles.
I have four kids ages 13, 5, 23 months and 5 months and with my last two kids being so close in age I never had that chance to get back in shape before I got pregnant again. And now I am 100 pounds over wt.
Now my husband is the best and he says all the right things but I am extremely uncomfortable in my own skin and I have to do this for me. Plus my husband is hot and deserves a hot wife. And my kids deserves to have me at my best as well.
So I am happy that everyone on here seems to be so positive. And I love ready about everyone's positive stories.
Can't wait to start reporting my positive wt lost.
181673.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Calorie Counter

Replies

• MyKids04
    MyKids04 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Hi my name is Judie and I just started my plan yesterday. I feel so blessed to have found this site and so many people that seem to honestly care about each others progress. I hope to not only loose the weight but to make long time friends with the same struggles.
    I have four kids ages 13, 5, 23 months and 5 months and with my last two kids being so close in age I never had that chance to get back in shape before I got pregnant again. And now I am 100 pounds over wt.
    Now my husband is the best and he says all the right things but I am extremely uncomfortable in my own skin and I have to do this for me. Plus my husband is hot and deserves a hot wife. And my kids deserves to have me at my best as well.
    So I am happy that everyone on here seems to be so positive. And I love ready about everyone's positive stories.
    Can't wait to start reporting my positive wt lost.
    181673.png
  • Dave198lbs
    Dave198lbs Posts: 8,810 Member
    Options
    welcome
    have fun:smile:
  • kgiovanniello
    Options
    Hi from Hershey! Good for you! I went through 2 pregnancies & it's difficult, but this site is fantastic! Good luck, you'll love it!
  • Copswife0819
    Options
    Welcome and best of luck to you!:flowerforyou:
  • msarro
    msarro Posts: 2,748 Member
    Options
    Welcome from the Lehigh Valley! Btw, check out Fairmont Park - they have a ton of organized bike rides that start/end there.
  • Amber42803
    Amber42803 Posts: 143
    Options
    Hi Back from Oklahoma! Just wait, this site only gets better and better! I've been a member for about a week and I absolutely love it! Everyone helps you stay motivated, and everyone's so encouraging. I was begininng to think people like the ones on here simply didn't exist anymore! Stick to your plans, and you'll do just great. I myself have 5 kids, and I'm 23. I gave birth to three! My birth babies are 6, 4, and 11 months, and my step babies are 4 and 2. I can't wait to see the progress you make. Don't forget to STAY MOTIVATED! If you ever feel discouraged, please e-mail me! I'll do my best to help you! STAY POSITIVE, STAY FOCUSED....AND HAVE FUN!!! :happy: :flowerforyou: :laugh: :smile:

178464.png
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome MFP, the greatest website ever. You will love it here. I do. I find this site so helpful, supportive, motivational, and everyone is so nice and friendly here. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this.:smile::flowerforyou: :smile:
  • ttoombs
    ttoombs Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP.:flowerforyou: