need some help...

Options
Hi everyone, i made a dish of corn pudding today and i calculated all the calories and it came out to 1,595 calories for the whole thing..i really want some but i know its not the healthiest thing so i only want to eat like 2-4oz just depends how high the calorie of it...but how would i figure out the calories in just a 2oz or 3oz or 4oz slice? sorry if this is a dumb question lol

Replies

• ErynnBaby
    Options
    Is it a pudding or a pie? Cause if it's a pie you can cut it into pieces and divide the total calories by the number of slices you have and that gives you a serviing to work with. If it's a pudding you have to figure out how many cups are there in total and then divide by that number and then if you only want a 1/4 of a cup you divide a serving by 4.... At least that's how I would do it...
  • xoAmyxo
    xoAmyxo Posts: 110
    Options
    that sounds so confusing..lol well its not a pie..and it doesnt look like pudding lol but its called corn pudding..this is what it is..
    calories...
    150- jiffy corn mix
    300- can of cream corn
    245- can of whole corn can
    150- 2 large eggs
    270- of butter
    480- of sour cream

&& then you just bake it for 45 mins and its a pretty big dish. I think i get what your saying though..im starting to think maybe all this work isn't worth eating it lol