Hi I am new here and looking for a pal..

Options
:smile: Hi I am new here and looking for a pal since now knowing from experience one can not do it alone.. I lost weight a couple of years ago but in december I blew it off.. thought I could lose it easy later.. I have not been able to pass the 195 and I am weight 199.. I work on my feet all day thought that would help but it is not..so I need a pal that would motivate me to keep on going..

Replies

• cwgrl4u
    cwgrl4u Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I sent you a friend request. I've lost 23lbs in 3 months and went from a size 12 to a 2. I would love to connect with you as a pal! I am very motivated and I have a great group of motivated clients that are making progress with losing weight! Add Me!!! Gayle
  • lexi1385
    Options
    me too looking for a pal, could use the support. i am at 179 want to get down to 140.
  • HunterAJ
    Options
    Send me a friend request and I'll be here to support you whenever you need me!!!:flowerforyou:
  • DiannaMoorer
    DiannaMoorer Posts: 783 Member
    Options
    Add me! I've been on for 16 days now. I love it!
  • melloneill16
    melloneill16 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I am new here also...been eating better and exercising everyday and have yet to weigh myself and can't wait to!! We can be buddies too! I am very short (4"10') so when I tell everyone how much I weight they laugh at me. But when you have no where for the weight to go I look a lot heavier then everyone thinks I am. So I weighed 132 when I started and can't wait for Tuesday's weigh in. My goal is around 20-25 lbs to loose! So Add me and we can do this!!!
  • jilers
    jilers Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I am slo looking for motatvators. I lost some weight would like to lose more - but exercise is curtailed by physical limitations.:glasses:
  • its4me62
    Options
    I am new to this site just started on 02/1/12, looking for support trying to lose 50lbs. sent friend request.
  • pjkatiemom
    Options
    I have lost my weight...went from 208 down to 123 pounds....I love helping other people achieve the same goals that I have...request me pjkatiemom, I will provide you all the support you need!!
  • jobarker56
    jobarker56 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am also looking for a pal. I weight 162 and my goal is 130. It would be great to help someone and also get motivation to keep going!:flowerforyou:
  • tmfpartyof4
    tmfpartyof4 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    new here too! 1 week in.

feel free to add me, if you would like!

(that goes for any of you!)

we can all do this!