I'm going to do it!

Options
Hello!

I'm Fiona, and, like a lot of you, have lost weight and gained again. :-(
I had my daughter in May 2010 and, weighing 17st 3lbs which is the heaviest I have EVER been, vowed to weigh lots less when I turned 30 the following year - and I did!

I lost 3.5stones, dropping down to 13st 10lbs and felt sooooooooo much better about myself.

But then, for some reason, I really struggled, and was quite poorly which meant I couldn't exercise for a few weeks, and this, combined with some inner self destruct mechanism, meant I slowly gained all but one stone of my loss, meaning I weighed in at 16st 3lbs after Christmas. So, using myfitnesspal properly (I had only really just looked at it before), I lost 11lbs in a fortnight, which was great!

And then, the self destruct mechanism started again, and I regained 5lbs.

So, I am going to commit to coming on the main website (I had only ever used the mobile app before - I didn't even know there was a community until today!), and plan my meals.

I was also planning on going for a run (am trying to do the NHS couch25K app as I am a fatty who can't run), but the bloody snow means I have been unable to! We did go sledging though, so some calories burned there!

Anyhoo, I digress. What I am trying to say is, hello!