Can I eat a lot of celery to canel out all the wings i eat t

Options
2»

Replies

• kwest_4_fitness
    kwest_4_fitness Posts: 819 Member
    Options
    I thought the celery was used to cancel out the bleu cheese dressing?? I've been doing it wrong!!!!!!!!!! :sad:
  • cmcole2012
    cmcole2012 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    In short: There is no such thing as a "negative calorie food". They do not exist. Also, the dietary fiber and natural diuretic qualities of celery is not going to limit the number of calories you get from the wings.

Calories are calories are calories. There isn't much you can do to change that.

Limit yourself on the wings and help curb your appetite with the celery. There is nothing wrong with going a little over your calorie limit once in a while as long as you go light for a couple days and get back on track.
  • kwest_4_fitness
    kwest_4_fitness Posts: 819 Member
    Options
    No need for celery. Wings have no carbs and the sauce is not a white carb.

And we all know it's the white carbs that *kitten* up your waist line.

Why all the hate for the white carbs? It's 2012 and we're still not beyond the prejudice and discrimination??
  • shoover10
    Options
    I think you just need to eat the celery and lick the wings. Remember to put the licked wings back, though. I'm sure someone will want the protein in the flesh. Also, hydrate with beer! It helps keep the body from absorbing the fat in the sauce you lick off. That with the celery should have you losing at record speed!
  • christina0089
    christina0089 Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    absolutely not - the correct choice would be to drink a lot of beer to flush the fat from the wings out of your system!

YESSS!
  • onedayillbamilf
    onedayillbamilf Posts: 662 Member
    Options
    Since its a negative calorie food and wings are a positive calorie food it wouldn't cancel the wings, but it WOULD reduce the caloric intake of the wings. But, wait, wings don't have bread or sugar on them anyways so unlimited quantities are ok.
  • acasey0123
    acasey0123 Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    I hear celery is a negative calorie food, so i was thinking if i ate a lot of it, it could cancel out some of the wings i ate. Thoughts?

there is no real thing as a negative calorie...limit your wings then and/or sauce
  • MelissaAnn1983
    MelissaAnn1983 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Dang it! This whole time I thought the celery and carrots were there to stop the spice! MAN! I knew I should have been eating those!