Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Your fat pictures on your FB..

when you get to your GW, will you delete them or keep them up?

Replies

• blazeybug87
    blazeybug87 Posts: 226 Member
    I've just swapped to that timeline one and I am loving it as it shows me losing weight through the years and months so mine are deffo staying put!
  • Scorpioangel
    Scorpioangel Posts: 951 Member
    I kept the up I have an album of my journey :)
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    I post side by sides of before & afters!
  • LisaCFSF
    LisaCFSF Posts: 258 Member
    I have really thin ones from a few years back, those along the way, & current pics... Life is a journey. You have to know where you came from to figure out where you're going. They're all me, just different versions of me that reflect the changes that occurred over time...good & bad. They'll stay.
  • 5Btieden
    5Btieden Posts: 189 Member
    Love this!! It is exactly what I was thinking!!
  • I keep all my photos :) They are memories, and they are me. I may not have been as thin or in shape as I'd like, but still memories and me regardless.
  • theprettyone1010
    theprettyone1010 Posts: 408 Member
    I still have another 20 lbs to go and I've already deleted my fat pics. :P
  • kiwi_dee
    kiwi_dee Posts: 160 Member
    I have really thin ones from a few years back, those along the way, & current pics... Life is a journey. You have to know where you came from to figure out where you're going. They're all me, just different versions of me that reflect the changes that occurred over time...good & bad. They'll stay.

^^ this
  • I deleted all of mine
  • KimertRuns13_1
    KimertRuns13_1 Posts: 702 Member
    I keep them. I have a Before/During/Almost there album and don't plan to delete it.
  • Di3012
    Di3012 Posts: 2,247 Member
    I post side by sides of before & afters!

How did you add those photos into your ticker? How do you do the side-by-side ones?
  • KandieLantz
    KandieLantz Posts: 423 Member
    I'll keep them... if I deleted all of my "fat" pictures, I'd miss my kids growing up! Besides, they are all a part of me... and I like ME.. good, bad or otherwise :)
  • Alicia_Monique
    Alicia_Monique Posts: 338 Member
    I will KEEP them! In fact, I will probably re-post some of them to prove to my friends and family that if I can do it, anybody can! Those pictures are me, and will always be me, and I am not ashamed of them! I cannot wait to post my new pictures by my old ones!
  • KyliAnnHobson
    KyliAnnHobson Posts: 551 Member
    I keep all my photos :) They are memories, and they are me. I may not have been as thin or in shape as I'd like, but still memories and me regardless.

This!
  • DaniellePF
    DaniellePF Posts: 308 Member
    I keep them to remind me how I DON'T want to look ever again :-) Also, it's fun when your FB friends who only see you in person once in a while are shocked when they see you. That never gets old!
  • marylouise123
    marylouise123 Posts: 127 Member
    I will keep mine.... Just to remember where I came from & how much hard work it took to get to the new me.. And life is a journey - the good, the bad & the ugly... Its all me...
  • BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    I don't post fat pictures on Facebook. I have a few face shots taken with my webcam, and that's about it. It's always bothered me that I don't feel comfortable putting up pictures, but I absolutely detest having my picture taken.

I would actually be proud to have the fat pictures up once I got to my goal weight. I'm sure I'll post a before and after.
  • 1979sarah2010
    1979sarah2010 Posts: 8 Member
    I will keep them... i might not have benn the smallest girl ever... but tha's the girl i was... im not ashamed that i am overweight and wouldnt give up the memories i made to be thin so why would i give up the pictures.
  • Faye_Anderson
    Faye_Anderson Posts: 1,495 Member
    I think it's vain to delete the "fat" photos, just like untagging not particularly flattering ones. You obviously looked like that at some point in your life, why deny it?
  • MaximalLife
    MaximalLife Posts: 2,447 Member
    when you get to your GW, will you delete them or keep them up?
    I kept one that I post on here - a before/after, but none others.
    I got to my goals weight, then deleted the fat me from FB and purged, as best I could, any evidence of it ever happening.

I regret that now.