Losing same weight over and over- roller coaster

Options
I lost 4 pounds last month, gained two back and now lost those two again and now stuck. Any one else stuck in the roller coaster of losing the same lbs over and over?? I did really well 4 years ago and lost 35lbs and only gained 10lbs back after our 3rd little boy was born. In the last 7 months I have gained almost 25lbs after a move and job change. SO frustrated!! I seem to make progress and then I just get stuck losing the same few lbs again and again...

Replies

• myopus
    myopus Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    Yes, that is frustrating! Just keep logging faithfully and sticking thru it. You are not dealing with a pregnancy now so just focus on being kind to yourself but consistent and remember slow and steady (logging every day) wins the race :)
  • Changinghabits68
    Changinghabits68 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I lost 4 pounds last month, gained two back and now lost those two again and now stuck. Any one else stuck in the roller coaster of losing the same lbs over and over?? I did really well 4 years ago and lost 35lbs and only gained 10lbs back after our 3rd little boy was born. In the last 7 months I have gained almost 25lbs after a move and job change. SO frustrated!! I seem to make progress and then I just get stuck losing the same few lbs again and again...

You just described me to a tee! The one thing I keep doing regardless is logging in everyday. I don't know what it is, but coming here, and reading and posting my food intake, being able to see what is actually being consumed does help me to realize I still am struggling with food intake.

Then there is a day like to day where I do feel very negative and I am reading and recognizing that I am not alone.
  • ninkdole
    ninkdole Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    I've been losing and gaining the same five pounds for probably 7 months if not longer. I've decided this is where my body wants me to be and I'll live with it. I do log in and record my meals everyday still.
  • Lora0626
    Lora0626 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Thats me too! I've started exercising 3-4 days a week, cut out soda, and am a lot more mindful of what I eat -- and I've been fighting with the same 4-5 lbs since the end of Nov! :frown:
  • elizabethdear95
    Options
    I've been doing this same thing. I've almost lost my Halloween weight I put on in October lol I have like 2 pounds to go until I start losing my "fourth of July weight" from last year!