12 Week Challenge ending

Options
likes2bwet
likes2bwet Posts: 275 Member
Our contest here at work has come to an end today. I worked really hard and MFP has been with me every step of the way and then some. I started the 1st of October and wanted a new life. I wanted to be happy. I had just gotten married and wanted to feel comfortable with that as well. So away I go....then this contest came about in January...it made me push even harder and develope more dedication to my new life style change. I am EXCITED to announce that during the challenge I have lost 20.9 pounds and 12.94% body weight percentage....over all, I have lost 53.5 pounds!!! That is huge...or like 2 little kids...I have never wanted or worked so hard for something so much before in my life. I have my first grand baby due May 5th and I plan to be around for a VERY long time to watch her grown up and have babies of her own...Thanks to all who have given advice, support, receipes and encouragement. I hope to inspire more and now know in my heart, that setting mini goals and achieving them is the best accomplishment I can ever meet....XOXOX :heart: MFP.....:cry:

Replies

• likes2bwet
    likes2bwet Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Our contest here at work has come to an end today. I worked really hard and MFP has been with me every step of the way and then some. I started the 1st of October and wanted a new life. I wanted to be happy. I had just gotten married and wanted to feel comfortable with that as well. So away I go....then this contest came about in January...it made me push even harder and develope more dedication to my new life style change. I am EXCITED to announce that during the challenge I have lost 20.9 pounds and 12.94% body weight percentage....over all, I have lost 53.5 pounds!!! That is huge...or like 2 little kids...I have never wanted or worked so hard for something so much before in my life. I have my first grand baby due May 5th and I plan to be around for a VERY long time to watch her grown up and have babies of her own...Thanks to all who have given advice, support, receipes and encouragement. I hope to inspire more and now know in my heart, that setting mini goals and achieving them is the best accomplishment I can ever meet....XOXOX :heart: MFP.....:cry:
  • Jelybe
    Jelybe Posts: 266 Member
    Options

That is great! You look amazing! Well done! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • Copswife0819
    Options
    Congratulations on meeting your goal and the new addition to your family!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Congrats on meeting your goal, that is so great. :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!