I always feel cold now...

Options
Alicia_Monique
Alicia_Monique Posts: 338 Member
I don't know if this is the right area to put this board, but something really odd has been happening since I've been losing weight.

I have always been somebody who wears long sleeves and sweaters and things because I enjoy being really warm, and I hate feeling even a little bit cold. My toes and my fingers usually have always been very hard to keep as warm as I would like. But, ever since I've been losing weight I am legitimately almost always, 100% of the time, freezing cold. I am wearing some VS pajamas shorts, a tank top, a long sleeve shirt, and a sweater, sitting underneath the duvet cover in my bedroom and I am still FREEZING! At night when I'm sleeping I have to ask my boyfriend to be right next to me even though I'm wearing a sweater and sweat pants because I get so cold at night!

Could it be because I'm losing body fat, and I'm just not used to it? Or does this sound like something I should go to the doctors for? Has this happened to anybody else??? Thanks! xoxo

Replies

• dovesgate
    dovesgate Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    I'm always freezing lately too. I don't know why it is but I wish it would hurry up and correct itself!
  • seekingthepatienceofjob
    Options
    Do you eat enough calories in a day?

I usually feel really cold if I havent eaten enough, or burned off all my calories.

Do you get headaches? That could be from not eating enough or not drinking enough water.

Do you live in a super cold area? That could play a aprt in your cold-ness too!

:D
  • sarabirdcanfly
    sarabirdcanfly Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I'm always freezing too but that's because I'm anemic. You could be low on iron or just lost a lot of body fat!
  • Alicia_Monique
    Alicia_Monique Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    I'm always freezing lately too. I don't know why it is but I wish it would hurry up and correct itself!
    haha that is def how I am feeling right now!!!

Do you eat enough calories in a day?

I usually feel really cold if I havent eaten enough, or burned off all my calories.

Do you get headaches? That could be from not eating enough or not drinking enough water.

Do you live in a super cold area? That could play a aprt in your cold-ness too!

:D
    I always eat 1.2k + so I think so!!! Noo, no headaches for me. I live in Kentucky and we have had an amaazing winter! It's not too cold out right now, and it's only snowed once, so it's not abnormally cold or anything! ;_____;

I'm always freezing too but that's because I'm anemic. You could be low on iron or just lost a lot of body fat!
    I'll hope it's just because I'm getting skinny ;D
  • ActorGirl1476
    ActorGirl1476 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    I definitely experienced this when most of my weight came off. This is the warmest winter we've had in a long time and Im still incredibly bundled most of the time. haha