It's not an April fools joke!

Options
Redneckwoman
Redneckwoman Posts: 668 Member
Yesterday, I checked the scale a day early, but wanted to ignor it cuz I didn't belive it. The night before I ate a couple b pieces of garlic bread with my salad and just knew that it would catch up with me on weigh in day...Well guess what? This morning I jumped on the scale for my weekly weigh in (the day I normally do) and much to my surprise I lost 3lbs this week:bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: I am so surprised. My other half even came in to see the scale. I can't believe the progress I am making!!! I think it's time to treat my self to a day off this weekend and enjoy some treats LOL:drinker: :drinker:

Replies

• Redneckwoman
    Options
    Yesterday, I checked the scale a day early, but wanted to ignor it cuz I didn't belive it. The night before I ate a couple b pieces of garlic bread with my salad and just knew that it would catch up with me on weigh in day...Well guess what? This morning I jumped on the scale for my weekly weigh in (the day I normally do) and much to my surprise I lost 3lbs this week:bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: I am so surprised. My other half even came in to see the scale. I can't believe the progress I am making!!! I think it's time to treat my self to a day off this weekend and enjoy some treats LOL:drinker: :drinker:
  • oregonlady
    oregonlady Posts: 2,743 Member
    Options
    congrads!:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • MFR1974
    MFR1974 Posts: 92
    Options
    Perhaps treat yourself to a movie...or a new article of clothing! I would really recommend treating yourself with food. In my humble opinion...I've done it before and it can lead down a dangerous road. Best of luck to you!!!
  • havingitall
    havingitall Posts: 3,728 Member
    Options
    pedicures are mcuh better than treats. They last longer, don't make you feel guilty and they look a lot better than an extra pound!
  • aprilvet
    aprilvet Posts: 724 Member
    Options
    No food treats!!!! You had your garlic bread and ate it too, as the saying goes, but that's likely due to healthy choices and exercise the rest of the week. It is very easy to deceive ourselves into thinking we can get away with "treats" and "oops" in our eating, but only very rarely. Get a pedicure and new sandals for spring and sip your ice water!!!!:flowerforyou:
  • MyKids04
    MyKids04 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    I am new on the site and I don't want to get anyone upset or make anyone feel bad but I agree with the others don't treat yourself with a treat it is still to early. If you must treat yourself to the the shade of Mocha nail polish at your next manicure. Best of luck

181673.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Calorie Counter
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Congrats, that is so awesome. Keep up the great work. :smile:
  • Redneckwoman
    Options
    Thank you Laura !!!!:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

Kelly:heart:
  • Redneckwoman
    Options
    Thank you oregon lady:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

Kelly:heart:
  • LisaZaugg1976
    LisaZaugg1976 Posts: 1,144 Member
    Options
    I agree with ladies treat yourself to nice pedicure or maincure :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!