Anyone got to lose 40 lbs or more and got iPhone app?

Options
Looking for a dieting buddy who uses the app on there phone. I'm from Sheffield England female 5'6 and around 45 lb to lose.

Replies

• MotivatedMaria
    MotivatedMaria Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hello, I need to lose 60lbs. I have lost 20 lbs so far using this app on my iPhone.
  • __Stacy__
    __Stacy__ Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hey :) I have to loose a lot more than that, but I do use this app on my iphone!
  • flipperflapper
    flipperflapper Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Me me me. I need to lose loads. I am 5'6 and 123kg. Can't work that out in lb but will be your buddy. I am in Oxford
  • tmfpartyof4
    tmfpartyof4 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    i have 89 to start to lose, and i use the app on my iphone, my ipad and also online at the computer on the website.

good luck in your journey!
  • vixxy1971
    Options
    hi
    im vicky from essex ive got about 3 stone left to loose im 41 and use the i phone app so feel free to add me ive not done the "community " thing before but hope to hear from you if not then good luck on your journey x
  • pamelad77
    pamelad77 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    And me! Got about 63 to go :( but we'll all get there! On iPhone too. Live in Northamptonshire. Feel free to add me
  • shalomabeth
    shalomabeth Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    still have 120 to lose
  • JessJess514
    Options
    I'm 5'6 with 52 lbs to lose, I'm in Little Rock, AR~~~And :-D

I have the iphone app :wink:
  • bisforbrandy
    bisforbrandy Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Granted i don't have that much to lose, i'm still trying to lose about 25 pounds by june, add me too!
  • VeryYellow123
    VeryYellow123 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    44lbs to lose and from Liverpool :) I'm new too so feel free to add me! Using the blackberry app which is pretty much the same thing! Just on my crappy blackberry instead. xx
  • DoBetterDrea
    DoBetterDrea Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I've got 70 lbs to lose and I'm using the app on my phone! :)