1 month in: Turbo Fire + MFP = 5 lbs down (pics)

Options
fittiephd
fittiephd Posts: 608 Member
Not sure that there is progress but I think I see some? Pics are from August but I was the same weight and hadn't exercised in 3 months on January 1st, so I think I looked exactly the same.

5-10 lbs to go!!!!!

Progresscomparison-1monthin-1.jpg

7618750.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Replies

• AngelJordan
    AngelJordan Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Can definitely see a difference! Way to go!
  • Jenene88
    Jenene88 Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    You can see a difference! Your stomach is flatter and you and are starting to show. Especially your obliques!
  • change_happens
    Options
    i can see the change! great work! keep it up!
  • amiles21693
    Options
    You can totally see a difference! You have slimmed down in your sides and hips. Great job!
  • becka_anaily
    Options
    Not sure that there is progress but I think I see some? Pics are from August but I was the same weight and hadn't exercised in 3 months on January 1st, so I think I looked exactly the same.

5-10 lbs to go!!!!!

Progresscomparison-1monthin-1.jpg

7618750.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods

well done defo can see a difference also whats ur tattoo say?xx
  • txjulie
    txjulie Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    You look great!! Yes, there is a BIG difference. I need to get my TurboFire out & make it past 2 weeks. Way to stay dedicated. :)
  • MalDunc2012
    MalDunc2012 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Gettin them ABBBBSSS, girl!
  • meribethd
    meribethd Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I definitely can see a difference! Keep up the good work!

PS--I am also one month in to TF. Just started week 5 today! :D
  • DisneyMommy
    Options
    Great work! You can totally see your body changing! So awesome! Love TF, been doing it since last April, it's an amazing workout!
  • amandalfn
    Options
    way to go on the turbo fire! I am looking forward to seeing some great results too!!
  • kstep88
    kstep88 Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    You really toned it up!
  • tistal
    tistal Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    Hell yea you can see a difference! Way to go!
  • fittiephd
    fittiephd Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    well done defo can see a difference also whats ur tattoo say?xx

It says "Learn to Miss" -- it's a paraphrase from a quote from "Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy" which says "The guide says there is an art, or rather a knack to flying: You have to learn how to throw yourself at the ground and miss"

I always thought it was just an interesting way to think about a problem, as well as life in general. So humorous and outside of the box. Always loved that quote.

And thanks everyone!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!