Change in the air!

Options
I've been on bed rest with Cytomeglovirus for the past 7 weeks. My new diet went on hold because it was easier on my husband. He has had to do all the shopping, cooking, laundry, etc while I've been sick. I'm going to be back at work on Monday part time and plan to start logging my food again that day. I'm going to use these next four days to be more mindful of what I'm eating...and start journaling. I know I overeat for many reasons and am really praying I can get to the root of what makes me do it. The good thing about being on forced bed rest is...I can't wait to be back outside and able to go for a walk again! Winter is almost over here in So Dak...and I pray there is a change in the air!!! Myfitnesspal is my home page on my browser...so every time I turn on the computer it stares me in the face...keeping me accountable. I am really looking forward to using this tool...and having/giving support to people all over the world. javascript:add_smiley('flowerforyou','topic_body')

Replies

• MFR1974
    MFR1974 Posts: 92
    Options
    I've been on bed rest with Cytomeglovirus for the past 7 weeks. My new diet went on hold because it was easier on my husband. He has had to do all the shopping, cooking, laundry, etc while I've been sick. I'm going to be back at work on Monday part time and plan to start logging my food again that day. I'm going to use these next four days to be more mindful of what I'm eating...and start journaling. I know I overeat for many reasons and am really praying I can get to the root of what makes me do it. The good thing about being on forced bed rest is...I can't wait to be back outside and able to go for a walk again! Winter is almost over here in So Dak...and I pray there is a change in the air!!! Myfitnesspal is my home page on my browser...so every time I turn on the computer it stares me in the face...keeping me accountable. I am really looking forward to using this tool...and having/giving support to people all over the world. javascript:add_smiley('flowerforyou','topic_body')
  • Mireille
    Mireille Posts: 5,134 Member
    Options
    Welcome! :flowerforyou:

MFP is a great tool with a great community.
  • pipinana
    pipinana Posts: 2,356 Member
    Options
    Glad you're starting to feel better, and can get back on track! Yes, enjoy the outdoors when you get to get out there! :flowerforyou:
  • ktthegr8
    ktthegr8 Posts: 479
    Options
    Welcome and good luck!:smile: How did you make it your homepage? I'm kind of a computer dunce!
  • pipinana
    pipinana Posts: 2,356 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck!:smile: How did you make it your homepage? I'm kind of a computer dunce!

:tongue: :smile:
    on your internet tabs, go to tools, then internet options... you just put MFP's web address in the home page spot, and presto....
  • ktthegr8
    ktthegr8 Posts: 479
    Options

:tongue: :smile:
    on your internet tabs, go to tools, then internet options... you just put MFP's web address in the home page spot, and presto....

Thank you!! This is all I use my computer for anymore!:flowerforyou:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome MFP, the greatest website ever. You will love it here. I do. I find this site so helpful, supportive, motivational, and everyone is so nice and friendly here. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this.:smile::flowerforyou: :smile: