Anyone use the Runkeeper app?

I wouldn't mind a friend who uses that app and maybe its fitness classes. It's pretty cool isn't it!

Replies

• sufikitkat
    sufikitkat Posts: 583 Member
    I love runkeeper! Best app I have used for tracking my runs :-)
  • ♥Amy♥
    ♥Amy♥ Posts: 714 Member
    I use it for my walks & runs around our subdivision. Since I just got a Polar HRM, I just use it for the purpose of telling me my speed and how far I've gone. The calories burned are a little on the low side compared to what I actually burn according to my HRM.
  • DyannAlvarez
    DyannAlvarez Posts: 162 Member
    I've just started using it. I live in Phoenix, AZ and we use it when we hike. I have an HRM that I use to count calories but I love knowing the distance going up and down mountains. It seems pretty close to accurate in the distance - I've had it be "off" before - but overall I really like the app. It makes it fun, I think!
  • I haven't used that one, but I do regularly use endomondo
  • Sweet_Potato
    Sweet_Potato Posts: 1,119 Member
    I use it for tracking walks and bike rides. I do hate how long it takes to initialize-- sometimes I don't feel like standing around for a full minute waiting for it to find the satellites. But otherwise it's great!
  • Yeah i've been using it recently! I love it. I'm not sure if the calories are right since i don't use a HRM but it tells you pretty in depth stuff about your run. i've had a look at other apps, but this one suits my needs.. haven't used it for anything else like walking or cycling etc so i don't know how it stacks up but it's my favourite so far.
  • PrincessLou71186
    PrincessLou71186 Posts: 741 Member
    I use it and love it.

If you want friends on there I'm hayleylmeadows