Lipo 6 Hers Black Concentrated

I bought a bottle of these at GNC the other day (I will continue to order from Amazon if I like them.) I have used Lipo 6 hers and loved them and was hoping to find a supplement to boost my loss. I know there is no "miracle" pill and I am not looking for one either. I am 5'7 and weight 225lbs. My goal weight is 150 or so. I go to the gym frequently (5x a week) and do great logging my food. I guess I want to take them for the added energy for my workout. I have Fibromialgya and find that the added activity has left me very worn out. My question for everyone is have you taken them? How did you do on them? Do you feel like they helped? Would you take them again? For someone as overweight as I am do you think it would be beneficial in helping me get 25-30lbs off? I plan on only taking one pill a day rather than the recommended two, for those of you who have taken them how many did you take a day? What side effects should I look out for?

Thanks so much, sorry about the list of questions lol. Feel free to ask me anything you want to.

Replies

• KelliH729
    KelliH729 Posts: 208 Member
    I bought a bottle of these at GNC the other day (I will continue to order from Amazon if I like them.) I have used Lipo 6 hers and loved them and was hoping to find a supplement to boost my loss. I know there is no "miracle" pill and I am not looking for one either. I am 5'7 and weight 225lbs. My goal weight is 150 or so. I go to the gym frequently (5x a week) and do great logging my food. I guess I want to take them for the added energy for my workout. I have Fibromialgya and find that the added activity has left me very worn out. My question for everyone is have you taken them? How did you do on them? Do you feel like they helped? Would you take them again? For someone as overweight as I am do you think it would be beneficial in helping me get 25-30lbs off? I plan on only taking one pill a day rather than the recommended two, for those of you who have taken them how many did you take a day? What side effects should I look out for?

Thanks so much, sorry about the list of questions lol. Feel free to ask me anything you want to.

I have taken them and I literally just threw them out...lol. I get kind of a jittery, light-headed feeling and I just realized that it honestly is not worth the potential side effects for a few pounds of weight loss. I know it sounds so cliche but honestly the best way to lose the weight is by diet and exercise and not pills.
    I would talk to your doctor about what he or she thinks is the best route for you to go to lose weight.