29 days and down 14 Pounds~~~

Options
Unbelievable, I'm actually doing it this time. All the other diets never worked but I found something perfect for me. The busy hectic life of a mother with four children seven and under made it very difficult to think of myself. Now, I'm getting healthier, having more energy, and being a great example for the kids to follow. I even decided to coach two of the kids t-ball teams to keep me even more active. The support is wonderful and I love hearing everyones stories. Keep it up!!!! I still have 40 pounds to go but this time with the support I know I can do it.

sjm

Replies

• Jolieblond
    Options
    Unbelievable, I'm actually doing it this time. All the other diets never worked but I found something perfect for me. The busy hectic life of a mother with four children seven and under made it very difficult to think of myself. Now, I'm getting healthier, having more energy, and being a great example for the kids to follow. I even decided to coach two of the kids t-ball teams to keep me even more active. The support is wonderful and I love hearing everyones stories. Keep it up!!!! I still have 40 pounds to go but this time with the support I know I can do it.

sjm
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    Way to go! Keep it up!
  • layna1206
    layna1206 Posts: 14
    Options
    Congratulations!
  • amelia_atlantic
    amelia_atlantic Posts: 926 Member
    Options
    That's Great!

Keep it up! :flowerforyou:
  • rstarks54
    rstarks54 Posts: 163
    Options
    Nice Job!!!! It's worth the work, isn't it? Best to you always, Rick
  • schoonmp
    schoonmp Posts: 175
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Keep up the good work. You can do this. You will have so much fun coaching t-ball. That's good exercise right there.
    Pam
  • smbia
    smbia Posts: 3
    Options
    Congratulations! Im on day 2 of this plan..Can i ask how you have been eating to lose this amount?? What kinds of foods calories etc?? Ive started at 1500 calories and have been eating special k breakfast..a slim fast bar for lunch along with a lean cuisine and something light for dinner...with a slimfast shake w/ fruit as an option. I think its an amazing feeling to lose weight ..and feel that this site is great..its much more user friendly than the weight watchers site i preciously paid for! I love there user friendly tools.. and these message boards are also a huge help!
    Good Luck to you!
  • sculpy3
    sculpy3 Posts: 17
    Options
    Way to gooo :flowerforyou:
  • Jolieblond
    Options
    I do a 1200 calorie diet. 75 or less grams of carbs, 100 grams of protein a day which I normally get from a protein shake. I work out at least four nights a week at the gym and drink LOTS of water which metabolizes fat. I'm taking vitamin supplements also. b6, b12, a multivitamin. Just helps with the energy and boosts the metabolism. I'm NEVER hungry. I start off the day with a protein shake around 300 calories and 12 carbs, then I have a snake around 10 of a special k protein bar, then I eat a grilled chicken breast with zucchini and squash, then around three another protein bar of some sort. After the gym at night one of the trainers told me to try consume most of my protein after the work out so I drink another protein shake and that usually makes up my 1200 calories. Some are concerned 1200 is not enough but if I had to consume any more than that I would make myself sick. I have tried to stay away from the fruit just because it kicks your insulin into overdrive and make your body store fat. That's about it. Hope that helped.
  • Copswife0819
    Options
    Congratulations!!! Keep up the GREAT work!
  • lexi1015
    lexi1015 Posts: 29
    Options
    keep up the good work!!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    congrats, that is so awesome. Keep up the great work. :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!